+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2019Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

Shaybo, so sorry to read about Critter. My heart goes out to you, and your family. If you want to talk about it, cry about it, please PM me. I hope her little kitties will help to ease the pain a bit.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Shaybo I was so sorry to read about Critter's passing....I'm sure it was a difficult decision for you and your hubbie but I know that both of you made that decision with her best interests at heart.

Hopefully having her babies with you will help to ease your pain (once they calm down in their search for their mom).

Sending lots of Alabama your way.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD

Shaybo,

My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry to hear this news, but you gave her a great home and lots of love, so know that her time with you was probably the best time of her life filled with safety, love, good food and attention.

I know that probably doesn't make it easier. But god bless you for taking her and the kitties in when you did.

My condolences on Critter's passing.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Shaybo, I'm so sorry to hear that. Give the little ones an extra from me and here's one for you.

Shaybo, I'm so sorry about Critter. I hope the little ones help you through this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo;2596003;
    Hi all,
    Hubby and I have some sad news Critter died Saturday September, 29th
    2007. She came into our lives a year and a half ago when hubby and I found her in the back yard of the place we were renting. She gave birth to her four kittens in the garage, and fought off a racoon which killed her fourth kitten. After that she and her three kittens was moved into our house and our lives.

Hubby fed her water with vitamin supplaments, cats milk, and the Amoxicillian that the vet perscribed to her to fight off the infection, but she didn't want it and so we made the decision(Me, hubby, and Critter.) to stop feeding her. Then on Friday evening we all went to bed in our bed room and on Saturday she took her last breath.

Her kids are looking for her and crying out for her, and they've been sticking to us like glue. Hubby and I will miss her very much. She gave us not just her kids, but her love. Hubby has some pictures of her and once he puts them in my computer I'll share them with you.

Thanks to all for your support.

I'm so sorry I'm just getting to this. I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Critter. I know how hard that decision must have been for you and dear hubby. My prayers are with you
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thank you guys we had the funeral for her today. It was just Hubby and myself, and we placed her next to the pattio, but before we did that I got her a little statue it's a racoon laying on it's side holding a nest. My husband wants to find a statue of the Egyptian cat god Bast to put at her grave site.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

I'm sorry you're going through this, Shaybo, but it sounds like you had a beautiful tribute.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thank you Rosie-
    The "kids" are slowly getting used to not having their mother around, and hubby and I still miss her. You don't realize how much an animal wraps around your finger until they're gone. I still miss the way she would come up to the table and try to take some of my sandwich from me. I also miss it when she would wash her kids and they would wash her. My husband and I would call it mutual grooming time.
    I better stop or I'm going to make a mess of my computer.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybo;2599319;
    Thank you Rosie-
    The "kids" are slowly getting used to not having their mother around, and hubby and I still miss her. You don't realize how much an animal wraps around your finger until they're gone. I still miss the way she would come up to the table and try to take some of my sandwich from me. I also miss it when she would wash her kids and they would wash her. My husband and I would call it mutual grooming time.
    I better stop or I'm going to make a mess of my computer.

oh go make a mess of your computer. You will remember Critter forever. The pain never really goes away, but it does subside. Cry, remember Critter, Laugh if you think of something cute she did, smile when you think of mutual grooming time. Most of all treasure the time you have now with the little ones. I am thinking of you, your husband, Critter and the little ones.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread