+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

Thanks everyone. I am home, actually have been for a few days, but in some pain. The doctor was able to get most of the endometriosis off, so hopefully this will do the trick. She is insisting on IVF, but I think I am going to give it a try on my own for a while since I really can't afford IVF
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

MRD

Glad you're home. Best wishes for a speedy and pain free recovery and good luck with the other as well. Good thoughts coming your way.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

For Combat Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2562608;
    Thanks everyone. I am home, actually have been for a few days, but in some pain. The doctor was able to get most of the endometriosis off, so hopefully this will do the trick. She is insisting on IVF, but I think I am going to give it a try on my own for a while since I really can't afford IVF
    CC, glad to hear you're at home and recuperating... FEEL BETTER!!!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 09-08-2007 at 12:30 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

CC--Hey, unless the doc has some reason to think you are really running out of time can't hurt to try it on your own for a bit...certainly more fun and much less painful/nauseating than some of the other options! Something to do while you recuperate!
    11ssteph--my, you sound calmer! Good luck with the practice books, and interesting that people who speak to him do well... what, do they literally think it rubs off on the students?

I don't know how I missed this. Hope you're on the mend combatcutie. Hugs and Joey head bumps to you.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Just to let you know CC, a good friend had endometriosis and ended up with 2 children conceived naturally. Hang in there.

I Is Stephanie

I'll echo everything that everyone's said, CC.

And PWS--probably. In 12 years, with 7 graduating classes, with an average of 40 students in a clas, we've had 14 Ivy League/Seven Sisters students. I figure something must be happening to us "chosen ones."
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Fibromyalgia

Hey all, I have Fibromyalgia and CFS. I was wondering if anyone on here has it and how they are coping... I have had to quit two jobs because of it, and I need the $...

thanks.

Re: Fibromyalgia

My mom has been coping with Fybromyalgia for 3 yrs. now. I've seen her in tears at times because of the pain. Some days are better than others, but there are days when she has to stay in bed. It's been bad for her. She's on medication, but not sure what kind. I hope you get some relief ProudTVJunkie. I can see where the pain would effect day to day activity and working would be difficult I'm sure. You might want to consider a disability claim.

Thanks BoBo, I tried looking into disability, but it is hard to get going with Fiberomyalgia.

And I love your Advatar! I love him too!

+ Reply to Thread