+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1680Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Wow, Echo...that is a lot to go through, even though you cast a pretty positive light on it all. I guess it is a matter of keeping things in perspective. I hope September goes smoothly for you, and lots of good weather to dry out. Glad your health concern turned out to be benign.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

echo...many many and to you....

Hopefully you got all your bad stuff out of the way and the rest of the year will be smooth sailing....

Can't wait to see you back in the BB threads.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

My goodness, Echo, you and your family have been put through the wringer. Your attitude is inspiring, though, and along with the others before me, I wish you well Just think, it's almost Bachelor time.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I have to go visit the neighbor's thread at some point, because angels put me here, I swear. Everyone was super-supportive of each other, and the new folks on the block even plugged the block's super-oddball into their generator and he's the guy who's dog keeps their new baby awake all night ! Go figure, huh ?

Anyway, I appreciate all your good thoughts and wishes and wonder if there's a way to turn that cheek kissing smiley around ?
    I'm afraid you are going to fall into the hole in my face !

I really, really, missed you all here. Angels put me in the FORT neighborhood too.

Hopefully, a snowstorm won't interupt my Bachelor time.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Echo: You and your family have been through the mill. Thinking about you all. Glad your back online.

Echo, I have missed you and wondered what happened to you.......Glad you're back..

Whoaaa.....what a storm, but glad everyone is safe.

I know what a hole in the face feels like. Had 2in by 1in hole dug on the side of my face in June....they got all the bad stuff out.....and now you can hardly see the scar I told the doctor just do the same thing on the other side and I'd have a face lift

I love how positive your outlook has been even through all the diversity.

...and what you've been through really puts in perspective how petty some of our day to day moanings really are......like our 108--114 degree weather...doesn't seem so unbearable after all.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Echo! Wow! Lemons/lemonade! You are incredible.
    Count your blessings!

I Didn't know what to post - Gutmutter you put it so well. Thanks
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Echo - I hope everyone in your area successfully deals with the aftermath of the storm. Sounds like you've had some stressful days! Now if that were me, I'd be having a glass of wine with my feet up and my face in a good book. But that's just me. Go do whatever relaxes you the most and forget about everything else for a little while.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I haven't been reading the board lately (stuck in the Big Brother Live Feed forum) but wanted to say I hope everyone is doing well.

As for me, I am going in to have a lapascope done tomorrow. They will remove a very large cyst on my left ovary, plus any other endometriosis they may find. I haven't been diagnosed with it, but they think I have (hence the lapascope). Wish me luck and please say a prayer that this is what I need to get my little miracle
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread