+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657971475471047 ... LastLast
Like Tree1658Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Not exactly the kind of stocking you had planned on for Christmas, huh dag?

Well I wish you the best, and glad to hear it is coming along okay. BTW, I love your Signature line!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well this is something really minor comparitively speaking, but last night one of the dogs finally died. She had been sick for a few weeks so it wasn't really unexpected, but I just always assumed she would live forever (she had been through quite a bit and was still kicking). So here I am sitting at work and I don't feel like being here. I'm going to be completely useless at the office today...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yellow Apple. Its hard to lose a dog (or pet) even when you know they are sick because they are a part of your family. Remember the happy times. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

*hugs* YA. That is really sad, I have 2 dogs and though they can be pains, I can't imagine losing them.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    YA, sorry to hear about your dog. It's tough losing a pet. It's part of the family . Just remember the good times you had with her. I have a dog and dread that day. You are in my thoughts and prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    He is most definitely not worth your time J.D.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well, thanks for the group hugs, thoughts, and prayers. I'm still kind of in the shock/disbelief stage. It probably won't hit me again until I get home from work (6 hours to go. I've been here two and haven't done the first thing. Just kind of sitting here staring off into space). We're going to bury her in the backyard tonight, so more tears will be shed then, I'm sure.

As a man, this is one of the few times it's OK to cry. Your woman leaves, your dog dies, or your team loses the championship. (Yes, a laughing smiley looks weird here, but I'm trying to keep my sense of humor. Deal with it! :phhht )

But what's weird is.... when my grandparents died, I didn't shed a tear. The dog dies and I break down. But then I wasn't really that close to my grandparents, whereas I saw the dog every day...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I also wanted to send my condolances about your pet. Dogs are so unconditonally loving and I am truly sorry for your loss. They are always in your heart, and just keep the good memories and it will help.

I have lost two dogs I had for 14 and 16 years, and it is so terribly painful, you are in my thoughts.
    There is nothing greater than a true friend.

Sorry to hear that Yellow Apple. No matter what a dog is always there for you, to listen to you, etc. I had a hard time after losing the first two dogs I had, yet they lived full lives and when the time was right I got a new dog. I love the one I have now so much she's my av.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Sorry to hear about your doggie dying YA. My little poodle got deathly sick on me a few weeks ago, and we thought we were going to lose her. I know I spent all night crying and she pulled through. So, I know when the day comes for my baby girl to pass on, it will be hard to let her go. You are in my prayers and thoughts. If you ever need to talk, I am only a pm away.

+ Reply to Thread