+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

JD, if you have access to a walk-in cooler, that's a great place to scream (for venting purposes only!) your displeasure with your ex. Also, I suggest getting a voodoo doll to use pins on and slamming it in a drawer works real well, also!

Well, mine is all health related. On November 11th I started peeing blood. On Nov 17th I was in the middle of a course and the HR director had to take me to the hospital. I was in extreme pain in my kidney area, they thought it was kidney stones. My blood pressure on admittance was 192/126. The cat scan showed no kidney stones, but I do have "growths" on my adrenal glands. I didn't know then, but your adrenal glands are near your kidneys. I thought for some reason they are near your thyroid gland in the neck. Go figure. I'm still going through tests. In the back of my mind I was remembering my mother. She was diagnosed with cancer at 53 and died 11 days later. If I ever found out I was going, I sure wouldn't be spending my last 11 days at work. Maybe part of the worry is that I turned 53 this year.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

oh val123elephant my thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay on the doctors until you get your answer. I had bleeding stomach ulcers in october and had to have blood transfusions and was very scared. PM me if you want to talk.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    val, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Your health is nothing to mess around with. Please let us know how you make out.

JD, don't let your ex get to you. He is just jealous of the fact that you have been able to move on in your life without him. There is absolutely no reason for him to drag your girls into this. What he said about your daughter is absolutely unforgiveable. I don't blame you at all for cutting off all contact with him. He will be a lonely old man if he doesn't get his act together.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh, Val, how worried you must be. My father died from a sudden heart attack at the age of 43. My forty-third year on earth was equal to about 10 years....I thought I'd never get through it. There is something very daunting about being the age of a parent who has died. But, I got through it. I realize your situation is different because you have health problems right now, but there are lots of us who are praying for you, and thinking about you. I hope the time it takes to know what is going on passes quickly. Please know that we care.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    JD, I dont blame you for being angry with your ex husband. What man calls his daughter names like that? You have tolerated more than I would had with him. Sounds like he's seeing where he screwed up by messing around on you, seeing that you moved on without him and are doing a heck of lot better without him. Dont take any crap from that scum, you are much better than that girl!

She's not even HIS daughter!

He's definitely seeing what he has done - and he is already miserable and lonely. While I never wish harm on anyone, I know he brought his misery on himself. I know I've put up with a lot of crap, and then dragged it in here - so I'm sorry if I seem trite and self-serving. Thanks for putting up with me and my sniveling.

It's so nice to be able to come in here and blather about my relatively minor inconveniences. It's terrible that so many others are dealing with such tremendous heartaches. I am sending positive energy and prayers out to all of you - I'm so saddened by the tragedies you are going through.

Quote Originally Posted by Belvasgirl
    I am new here so I don't know everyone yet, but it is so nice to come to a place where people actually care about each others problems. Dagwood, I am soooo sorry about your cellulitis. You know this is gonna sound really weird, and please don't take it as insensitive, but the only way I ever heard of cellulitis was with my dog. She is a doberman and had a sore on her foot, turned out it developed cellulitis. Oh, the anitbiotic!!!!!! We have to switch them every three weeks, to keep from developing a resistance to them and are now on week nine.

As for people problems I don't want to write a journal. But my first trouble is my handicapped daughter who lives in a hospital. They moved her to another building today and it is quite traumatic for her since she is borderline autistic. Change is horrific for her.
    Tomorrow I go back to the doc to find out if I am up for surgery number 4 on my back. I have three 18 inch rods in my spine and I have had 4 spinal fusions. Something is wrong in my low low back, almost tailbone area (sorry trying not to get to graphic!) So I am living in fear of the S word. Another surgery and I think I will have only metal in my back and no bone! Well, that is enough of my troubles for now, but thanks for letting me vent!

I can't believe the kindness here at this board. Dag, how is the cellulitis? Does the weather affect it?

Sorry I havn't been around much, with Christmas and all. Aaaarh! Then I had the "surgery" again yesterday, so recouperating today. I sure hope this one does what it should. If the test results come back as we hope, they will be "burning" the nerves in my spine. Now the waiting begins........ :rolleyes

Val and Belvas, I wish you both all the best. I hate hearing such bad news from my fellow FORTers. If you guys ever need to talk, PM me. My thoughts are with you guys. *hugs*

Sorry I havn't been around much, with Christmas and all. Aaaarh! Then I had the "surgery" again yesterday, so recouperating today. I sure hope this one does what it should. If the test results come back as we hope, they will be "burning" the nerves in my spine. Now the waiting begins........ :rolleyes
    As I stated before, I've had mutliple surgeries on my neck, and know what you're going through. I hope you heal quickly, and that this surgery helps you feel better. Yes, this board is filled with many, many kind, loving people who also have a quick witticism when needed.

J.D., I didn't even see your post upthread. Hopefully you will not let Bruce continue to bring you down and cause you conflict anymore. Be strong, girl!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I can't believe the kindness here at this board. Dag, how is the cellulitis? Does the weather affect it?

The cellulitis is gone. Since it is an infection, the weather doesn't affect it at all. The only problem I have now is the swelling of the leg stretched my skin so I have to wear an ace bandage to keep it down. My doctor prescribed a compression stocking, but my insurance doesn't cover it and I don't have the $80 right now. Payday I will get the stocking.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope it works out well.

JD, I would sever all contact with him, too. He sounds like he needs alot of help. Not very smart to attack someones children...has he not ever tangled with a mama bear? :phhht
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread