+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

lei
    FORT Fogey

Re: Talk about your troubles

You guys are so awesome. I'm crying the good kind of tears now. I know little Theodore feels your love and prayers. I'll keep you all posted.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm sending lots and lots of good ole 'Bama s to you lei.....keep us informed, ok?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

OMGosh! My dearest lei! I'm so glad you got him to the vet so quickly and they were able to determine his injuries. It sounds a little more positive now that they know how to treat your little bundle of sweetness. I'm sure the oxygen will help him tremendously to heal.

Smugalumpness is a strong boy with lots of love behind him! He will pull through!

I know how you feel, clicking right into action to get your little one to the vet hospital..then crashing once you have a moment to. Hold close memories of him being healthy and believe he will be little Mr. Rambuncious once again!

Prayers and healing energy sent ASAP!!
    Keep us posted dear one.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

lei: I'm so sorry! Of course I'll keep your precious baby in my prayers! I have a feeling in no time at all, he'll be romping around your house giving kisses to anyone who wants them! He's lucky to have you for a mom!

lei
    FORT Fogey

I only slept four hours but they were good. I usually dream vividly, and maybe it was the sedative, but all I remember were whispers of hundreds of prayers. I know that lots of them came from here and I can't thank you all enough.

I just spoke with the receptionist. The doc isn't in for another hour but I asked if we could get any info. She said that from a non-medical standpoint he was doing fine, was nuzzling her and purring loudly. We'll know much more when there's more x-rays or whatever the doc does next, but I'm daring to feel that we'll be taking him back home soon. At the very least we'll be visiting him this morning. Again I'll keep you posted.

Meantime I'll read/do some frivolous stuff to keep my mind on other things.

Love to all.

Well, lei, I have to say...if he is purring and snuggling, it sounds as if he is feeling pretty good. I would think if it were serious, he would be trying to get more oxygen to his lungs and feeling pretty crappy. Hopefully, this is a good sign! Those prayers seem to be working, sweetie!

FORT Newbie

Alright this may be a smaller problem then the ones that have been posted before but here is my dilemma. I have a co-worker who really has not many friends and the first day I met the guy I taught he was an all right guy.But then I gave him my phone number and he starts calling me to go out with him and stuff but I'm not the type of guy who goes out with some co worker I met whos new. So I tell him I am busy for the weekend. Then the next weekend same issue he calls me again i tell him I'm busy again. Then the next one he does the same thing as well i make up another excuse. The problem I'm having is how the heck do I get this guy off my back I dont want anything to do with him period. So the other day I asked a friend what do I do and he told me to just not pick up the phone when he calls so I tried that but knowing that were gonna be back to work in 3 weeks kind of gets me. Should I just confront him and tell him you go your way I go my way or should I just totally ignore him. This has pretty much bothered me and I wanna know some solutions. So far I have not picked up the phone when he has called to see if he gets the message.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Update from the vet. Cautious optimism. He seems to be doing well. He's gonna run some more tests and if the x-rays look good we'll be taking him home at 2:30 today!

(I would have put a million exclamation points but until we know for sure I'm staying cautious.)

We're keeping up our prayers because this was a really close call. It seemed horrible, poor baby all flattened out and breathing so noisily. But this little boy is strong and probably has a few more lives left.

I'll post again here after 2:30 our time. Then hopefully on the good news thread.

lei
    FORT Fogey

Update....and I'm sorry I'm posting this news elsewhere too.

THEODORE IS OKAY!!!!!

As I'm sure y'all can imagine, there are no words to express my relief. We really thought we'd lost him. But he's coming home, any time after 3:30 they said (it's about noon now.)

I'm just flowing tears of joy.

Thank you again for all your kind thoughts and prayers, everybody. It really made all the difference in the world.

lei - that's what we're here for! Lots of love and gentle hugs to Theodore.

+ Reply to Thread