+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Pam and luv4stephen, my heart goes out to you. To me holidays were always the hardest times after losing someone. I'll be thinking of you both.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen
    My mom passed away 5 weeks ago from lung cancer. I was with her when she died. Hardest thing I've ever done.

I am missing her desperately. I have 2 babies that will never know their grandma and no mom to share their antics as they grow.

Thanksgiving was hard as was my birthday. Christmas just seems wrong, yet I have to do this.

luv4stephen, sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. You and your family are in my prayers. Holidays are the toughest after losing a loved one. Just make sure that you remember the good times that you had with your mom. And take comfort in knowing that she is watching over you and your children. If you ever need someone to talk/vent to, I am only a pm away.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Thank you to the good thoughts. Wanted to share that the test results for my mom were good ones. So, less for me to worry about.

That is such great news famita

Great news Famita.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    That's wonderful famita
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Pam and luv4stephen I'm so sorry for the loss you have each experienced recently.

famita - that is very good new regarding your mom's test results.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Today = last straw. The ever-loving ex decides he might seek the advice of a family therapist with regard to finding a new wife. (He's been single since June, for hell's sakes!) He asked my opinion, I politely (it was difficult!) said I think it's a good idea. The conversation quickly disintegrated to the point where he called my daughter, Lori, who is happily married with the two most beautiful babies in the world, a SLUT. Yes, she got pregnant and married in her senior year in high school. She has become an amazing woman and surprises me every day by her maturity and sense of responsibility. And her husband is the best - what a great daddy. I'm so proud of them.

The ex has been put on my permanent blacklist, cannot contact me here on my computer and thank heaven for caller ID. If the alimony checks stop coming, so be it. I played his little game - but that was when it involved only me. When my kids get dragged into his awful, nasty and hypocritical life, well, the rules change, and fast.

He messed around on me, he treated me like crap - but, eh - whatever, he was just a creep. Until today. He moved so far down the food chain even the bottom-feeders are sickened by him.

Nobody, and I mean nobody disrespects my girls.

That's the attitude J.D.! I can't believe he's still giving you a hard time and to have called your daughter a slut is unforgiveable!

JD, I dont blame you for being angry with your ex husband. What man calls his daughter names like that? You have tolerated more than I would had with him. Sounds like he's seeing where he screwed up by messing around on you, seeing that you moved on without him and are doing a heck of lot better without him. Dont take any crap from that scum, you are much better than that girl!

+ Reply to Thread