+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354941445441044 ... LastLast
Like Tree1777Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

I'm so sorry to hear that Pam.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    OMG! I'm so srry to hear that Pam. I kinda know what your going through. My grandma died about 3 weeks ago from cancer.
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Flowers for everyone with problems!

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

Pam, here's a big *hug* from me. I know what you are going through. I just lost my Mom this summer. I pray that you and your husband both start to feel better soon. The next few days are going to be very difficult. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

Thanks everybody . . .

Well, my husband has his antibiotics now, and I have a new prescription for a stronger one (Cefuroxime), since the Augmentin hasn't completely done the job. I'm trying not to let that freak me out, since the strep strains which cause Toxic Shock, which my MIL died of, are sometimes more virulent than regular strep. Augmentin isn't the first choice against strep anyway; believe me, I've been looking it up.

Of course I would like to go to bed now, but I have a sink full of dishes to do, and 4 children to drop off at a friend's house so that my husband and I can go to the wake service tonight at the funeral home.

I really appreciate you all letting me talk like this here. I've been working so hard at being strong, supportive, and positive, that it feels really good just to let it out.

Hugs to you, Pam. I hope things are looking up for you and your family.

My mom passed away 5 weeks ago from lung cancer. I was with her when she died. Hardest thing I've ever done.

I am missing her desperately. I have 2 babies that will never know their grandma and no mom to share their antics as they grow.

Thanksgiving was hard as was my birthday. Christmas just seems wrong, yet I have to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen
    My mom passed away 5 weeks ago from lung cancer. I was with her when she died. Hardest thing I've ever done.

I am missing her desperately. I have 2 babies that will never know their grandma and no mom to share their antics as they grow.

Thanksgiving was hard as was my birthday. Christmas just seems wrong, yet I have to do this.
    Luv4stephen, Sorry to hear of your loss and you are in my prayers. The holidays are the toughest times to get through after losing a loved one. I lost my dad six years ago from kidney problems. Thanksgiving was his favourite holiday. The first year without him was the toughest for me. I still have times that are hard, Christmas, Thanksgiving, his birthday, the anniversary date of his death. I have learned to cope with the loss, but still have a real tough time accepting it. If you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me anytime. We are here for you.

Pam, You are in my prayers as you go through this with your husband and his family. The next few days are going to be tough. Get well and take care and if you need to talk, feel free to pm me also. We love you both!

luv4stephen, I know it must be a really hard time for you. We're here if you need us. Hugs to you!

luv4stephen my thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with the loss of your mother.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread