+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2015Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Gut, I don't know if the guilty party will feel guilty over a week of grounding. If it was that girl who already lied, I can just about lay odds that she won't care. I hope that you sit down with them as you let them back into your home and lay down your law (rules) of what is allowed and what is not allowed, and what you will do if the rules are broken. My kids and their friends always appreciated my honesty. I think their parents did, too.

Here's an update on my post that I made a few days ago...

Well, she ended up talking to me about it before I got the chance to mention anything to her. She said she'd love to keep me, but since she works during the day, there's hardly enough time for me to sit because of school. Then, she told me that she wants me to be apart of the interview process because I know her children so well, and I know their daily routines like the back of my hand.

She told me that she will want me nights and weekends, so the kids can still interact with me because she said she knows they will be upset once I'm not regularly sitting.

So, I guess it worked out in both of our favors. I'm not too upset since she talked to me about it and wants to include me.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

lei
    FORT Fogey

I'm glad it worked out, RD! I love when things just happen like that. Though obviously your great work made all the difference.

FORT Fogey

I'm slipping. I don't know who to talk to. I've been pushed my whole life over the edge, and I am slipping now.

I can feel myself returning to a very dark place. You see, I can feel myself returning to not giving a care about life, being cold hearted and ruthless. It's a scary place, because I hurt everyone in my life. I seek out weaknesses and exploit them.

Why am I telling you this? Because I don't know who to talk to. When I met you, and those you hang out with, I was at the peak of my return. I had just gotten back from being stone cold and for lack of a better word, emotionless. I was human. I accepted who I am. But now, I am slipping again. And, I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to just be stone cold because life is easy that way. I don't care. But I'm a danger unto myself. The other part knows being human, being kind, forgiving, soft, loving, is a more healthy life style.

Falling, screaming, fighting. I can be saved... I have to fight!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2462113;
    I'm slipping. I don't know who to talk to. I've been pushed my whole life over the edge, and I am slipping now.
    Julian, is there a counselor of some sort you can talk to? It sounds like you could use some help that goes beyond Internet. I wish you the very best in finding that and in feeling well again.

Julian, I agree with lei that it sounds like you need to discuss your feelings with someone who can help you. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do here online but offer suggestions of where to look for help. Are you in a postion to talk to a clergyman or some type of therapist? I know in the front of our local phonebook there are several numbers you can call for help, and I believe the lines are manned 24hrs/day.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

If you're in school, please do seek a counselor. I don't think it matter if it's a 2 year or 4, they'll have a pro. who can help you. Please be well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I can't see a couseler, leaving for boot camp July 24th. But, yes, I know, I should see a couselor... but at this time in my life, I can't afford it (in college) and, well, yeah. I have many issues in my life. I had two attempts on my life when I was young by my once step brother... meotional abuse form my bilogical father... well... yeah, I know I need to see someone. I will just bottle it back up right now...

I meant that you should seek one on campus for the time being.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Julian do you feel like you are falling back into that black hole because you are about to leave for boot camp and your life is about to undergo a big change?

Please find someone you can talk to......there are people that can help you......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread