+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

That's absolutely horrible, DesertRose. I don't know what the world is coming to either. There's absolutely no consideration for other people any more. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions. There's always something horrible that went on in their childhood - like that's any excuse! I'm sure there are plenty of people who have had rotten childhoods, but that doesn't mean that they go out an kill people. I just don't understand it. People are just out of control.

People are just out of control. DesertRose that is awful. I hope it can be seen through to trial or whatever comes of it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

oh my goodness, DesertRose! That is so horrible. Evidently assault is only punishable when a weapon is involved, but last time I checked, you can still use your body as a weapon.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    DesertRose, that is awful. And over snow? You'd think that any normal people would've been apologetic and helped clear the snow. I'm glad he's OK and hope he doesn't have any more trouble with those neighbors.

SuperBrat, the insurance company most certainly will listen to a doctor over a patient. I agree that the doctor should try to convince them. If that doesn't work, I would suggest that your cousin write the head of the insurance company (not some minion, but address it to the CEO or president) and cc the letter to the media (the local newspapers and the news stations). They will NOT want negative publicity so even if they're not going to help much, they will most likely look into it sooner than if your cousin just calls. I'm sorry--this isn't a breast augmentation. This is a life or death issue. What a bunch of idiots.

I want to ask if all of you can wish good thoughts for my dad. He has been taken to the ER twice in the past 3 days and will most likely remain in the hospital through mid-week at least. Besides being old, they can't really figure out what's causing him to collapse. At this point, they've ruled out a stroke. He is very weak and frail and I am very worried. Thank you in advance.

You and your Dad have my thoughts and prayers Lois Lane. My Dad went through something similar last year and thanks be to god, he is doing okay now. They never did figure out what was wrong and finally said it must have been some virus and there were too many to test for.

DesertRose, that is just horrible. Maybe he can sue them civilly. I hope that he is okay and doesn't have any more trouble with them.

Lois Lane - I'll have you and your dad in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. How is he mentally?
    Count your blessings!

Lois Lane - I'll keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers during what has to be a very difficult time for you. Hang in there.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Lois Lane -it goes without saying. Prayers are being said.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Lois Lane, your dad is in my prayers.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Lois Lane Keeping your dad and you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us informed, ok?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread