+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Newf - You came to the wrong place if you didn't want hugs and prayers. We care too much about you. I'm so sorry about both of your losses, and will be thinking of you often, dear man.
    Pom - Glad your mom finally got in to see a doctor and that it was productive. Keep up the good work. I know it isn't easy.
    As for the missing boyfriend, not to be morbid, but I had a neighbor a few years ago whose boyfriend didn't call her for a few days and she got mad and didn't call him - only to find out a week later that he had had a heart attack and nobody found the body all that time. I agree that you should at least make sure he's alright.
    Count your blessings!

Hmmm, seems to me that his lack of a response should tell you something.

Newf, I am so sorry for your losses. They were young.

So sorry about your losses too, Newf.

Pom - Hang in there, it's hard to parent our parents.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Newf - You came to the wrong place if you didn't want hugs and prayers. We care too much about you. I'm so sorry about both of your losses, and will be thinking of you often, dear man.
    Nobody ever listens to me

Thank you, everyone!!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Newfherder, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm only a pm away if you need to talk/vent/scream whatever
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Newf: I'm so very sorry to hear of your recent losses. That is so very tragic. Sending you condolences and hugs. I hope your newfs are of great comfort to you during this time. My heart goes out to you and your family. My God has been very busy this year.

Pom: My prayers are with you and your Mom for a happy resolution to her illness. Sending green healing energy your way. Keep us posted, dear one.

Princess: Regarding the boyfriend, my ex decided to end things by just not being available by phone or in person any more. If your boyfriend is showing up at work or school and isn't in the hospital, he probably just wants some time away from you right now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Newf, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am sorry for your losses.

Pom, great news that she was seen by a doctor. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

Newf, my condolences. I'm sending good wishes to you and to all the others here who are having a hard time.

My "trouble" right now is minor, but its making me miserable. I kept battling what i thought was a bad cold and finally gave in and went to the doctor this morning. They scolded me for not coming sooner, as I apparently have a sinus infection, an ear infection AND bronchitis. I feel like crap. I look like crap. I just want to sleep for a week. However, I have a kiddo to take care of and this is the busiest work month of the year for me. So I'm a little stressed about my "recovery" time.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2242916;
    One of my brothers-in-law passed away two weeks ago (age 51, cancer and strokes ,) and my oldest brother passed away this morning (57, massive heart attack. ) I'm not asking for prayers, hugs, or condolences, but maybe for a bit of understanding if I'm overly terse for a while.
    You not only have understanding, but support as well. I am sorry to hear of your losses so quickly together and at young ages as well.

You take care.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread