+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Sorry you didn't get the job - four hours on the road would be quite a burden, though. Here's hoping you find something perfect for you and your husband does too!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

If you didn't get this job, then it just means there's a better job out there just waiting for you. Here's hoping it finds you soon!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I couldn't imagine having to be on the road for 4 hours a day. You not getting the job just means there is a better one out there for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that you and your husband get what you want.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    I haven't been in here in a bit so I'm very sorry that you've had some hard things to endure, Veruka, JLuvs, and Miss Stargazer.

I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers, for sure. It's so hard when family members get sick.

Speaking of that, my mother has been in bad health lately, so if any of you can remember her in some prayers then THE POMERANIANS and I would be most grateful.

She was rushed to a hospital two weeks ago, spent a week in there, was released so she could have more tests done at her own doc's hospital, and has been too sick to go see her real doc since then.

She's sick, no doubt. It's scary. We finally figured out a way to get her in to her real doc's either tomorrow or Wednesday, for sure. She's been sick for a long time but she's stoic and doesn't acknowledge that she's not well, and now it's catching up to her. Thanks for letting me vent about it.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Pom. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers along with your dad.
    Count your blessings!

Pom - Prayers and thoughts are yours and your family for sure!

JLuvs, I'm glad to hear your SIL is on the mend.

Femme, keep your chin up. Id almost given up hope on finding a job and found one better than I even thought I could find. Good luck.

Pom, I'm really sorry about your mom. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

ETA: Thanks for everyone's kind words. It was sort of a tough weekend, going back for the viewing (I couldn't stay for the actual funeral). My daughter had a lot of questions and I'd start to cry whenever I'd see someone else cry. I'll miss her a lot.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Stargazer: I'm sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing. My sincere condolences. I am still somewhat numb about my Baba's passing a month ago. Maybe your grandmother will meet my Baba there one day. She's a newbie in heaven too!

Pom: I hope your mom's health improves and she's on the upswing soon!

Femmefatale: Believe in the Power of Attraction and the perfect job will cross your path soon!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thank you all for your encouraging words, I have yet not lost my spirit. I sent out applications to five companies yesterday and if they don't generate anything I will keep up. I'm very lucky because here in the south of Sweden we have very much development so there are quite a few companies within medical physics. Plus then there's all of Copenhagen as well so I'm not yet all discouraged.

Let's hope you're right that this means that there is a better job out there for me!

Pom - Im keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope they figure out what is wrong, and I wish her a speedy recovery.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread