+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Combatcutie, I wish the best for the young man and hope he gets the help that he needs to get through whatever is troubling him.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2221801;
    Most of you know that my sister's fiance committed suicide about 4 months ago. Well, last night my mother called me about 8:50 bawling hysterical. I asked her what was wrong and she said she'd call me when American Idol was over. I didn't think anything of it, just assumed her and my sister got into another fight. Well I was getting ready for bed and my phone rang at 9:45. It was my sister asking me to come sit with my mother because she had to take my nephew to the hospital. I asked what was wrong. He tried to commit suicide last night. Luckily for him, his friend was there when the belt broke (don't ask me why the friend didn't go and get my parents or my sister) and was able to get it off him and shake him back to conciousness. Now he is in the adolescent psychiatric ward at a hospital about 40 minutes from me (20 from my sister). He is on 24 hour suicide watch. He can't have any visitors today and I'm not sure I will be able to get in at all. It may just be his mother.
    I'm so sorry your family is going through this again. Thank God he wasn't successful but now I hope he can get the help he needs. It's so hard to imagine how sad he must have been feeling if he thought death was his only choice. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

cc, I'm so sorry for what you and your family is going through. It's tough being a teenager in today's world. I hope he gets the help he needs and realizes people love him. I'll keep him in my prayers.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

MissKitty and CombatCutie, I am keeping both your families in my thoughts and prayers.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thank you everyone. It means a lot to me that you guys will keep him in your prayers. That is what he needs right now. I really hope that he will be able to open up and talk about his problems with someone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

combatcutie - I hope everything works out OK with your family. I hope he gets the help he needs to work through whatever it is that makes him feel that suicide is the answer. I'll keep you/him in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh gosh, cc. My heart goes out to him. The good news is that hopefully he can get the help he needs.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MRD
    CC- you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your nephew is able to get the help he needs.
    Best wishes and hugs.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

misskitty and combatcutie, you and your family are all in my thoughts.

misskitty I hope your boyfriend's father is on the mend. I'll be saying a prayer.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread