+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    mrd, I am glad you finally found a good medication "fit". Hopefully the other symptom will settle down with time!

Myrosiedog, hope the side effects don't last that long.

MRD
    Thanks guys. If this keeps up, I'd advise you all to buy stock in Charmin. The way its disappearing in this house, the stock value will be going up soon.

I've also decided that i hate the color of my bathroom and we need to paint it soon. Spent WAYYYY too much time in there lately I guess.

I'm really glad the medication is working as the fibromyalgia has been so bad since Christmas that is has really hampered what I can do and now that the pain has receded, I feel so much better.

I swear that if a med has side effects, i am the one that gets them every time. Guess its a good thing I've never been involved in a drug study. I'd skew the results every time.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

You could always try Depends for a few days...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2221058;
    You could always try Depends for a few days...
    You can always make me laugh QueenB.

I still remember when they first came out and the commercial used to say:

Not just for people with bladder control problems. And I used to think, well then who the hell else are they for? Guys on Sun. drinking beer and watching football that don't want to get up and miss the game?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2221084;

Not just for people with bladder control problems. And I used to think, well then who the hell else are they for? Guys on Sun. drinking beer and watching football that don't want to get up and miss the game?
    That's a good point!

I find most commercials annoy me. Actually, today everything annoys me so I should just stop peeving about it...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2221084;
    You can always make me laugh QueenB.

I'm pretty sure your question is rhetorical, but if you really want to know, compulsive gamblers use them so they don't have to leave the table.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2220455;
    I had a change of medication recently. The good news is it is now working GREAT on my fibromyalgia and my depression...
    OK girl, fess up. I need to know what is working for you because it might just help me too! Not so glad about the side effects though. Hopefully, they will disappear in a short period of time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I just know we should probably take this to another thread, but I *ahem* knew "someone" who wore them on a Park Service bus with no restroom on an 8 hour tour to the back of Denali National Park. Now, you could get off anywhere, but then you had to wait for a bus with empty seats to come by, and most seats are taken. Of course, the bus did make a couple of ten minute potty stops, but the information given out ahead of time didn't make it look that way. At least to "some people".
    You could probably use it in the case of another peeve, also...

People who don't want to stop until they get where they're going, no matter what. It's a major ordeal to get a potty break from some of these folks, because they don't want to stop till (name a town). I prefer to stop for a break if I see something of interest even if it makes me a couple of hours late getting "there", so long as I'm not scheduled to meet anyone. In that case I will be on time, count on it!

ETA: this isn't the Pet Peve thread
    Last edited by queenb; 01-30-2007 at 07:41 PM. Reason: lost in the forum
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

My sweetie's Dad has taken another turn for the worst. He is back on IV and the family has been asked to revisit their choice of care at this time. Whether they want his Dad's care to remain at a level 2 where he goes to hospital or level 3 where he is made comfortable during his remaining days. His family has never dealt with a death and this is all very new to them. I am being as supportive as I can at this time. I wish I could do more.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread