+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647871375371037 ... LastLast
Like Tree1553Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Belva and Dag, sorry to hear about your troubles. You both are in my prayers. Glad you are up and walking Dag. Please keep us posted as to how things are going for both of you. Big hugs

Well hm.. I grandfather died December 1, 2004....this just sucks. thought i was going to spend christmas with him... But i can't now...

Awwwwwwwww DJDeluxay... I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and Your Family are in my prayers. If you need someone to talk with, feel free to send me a private message anytime. I lost my dad six years ago. Christmas hasnt been the same without him, but I have learned to cope the best I can with losing a loved one. We love you and are here for you if you need us.

DJ! I know how you feel. My grandmother died last month and it's so hard dealing with the holidays. I keep seeing things that I'd like to get her for a present, and when I was going through my labels for last year's Christmas cards on the computer, I realized I didn't need to print hers out. That was really hard. Not that there is ever a good time to lose someone, but this time of year especially sucks. Feel better DJ.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Wow, how sad, DjDeluxay. It's never easy to lose a loved one, but this is the worst time of year for sure. I'll be thinking of you, honey.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 12-03-2004 at 09:41 PM.
    Count your blessings!

Dj and spegs, I'm really sorry to hear about both of your grandparents. One of my grandfathers died the day before Christmas Eve one year, and my father was hospitalized on Christmas Day another year. As Gutmutter said, this is a really hard time of year to lose loved ones, as it brings the loss into sharper relief.
    Last edited by Lucy; 12-03-2004 at 10:10 PM.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I just wanted to let you know that one of my best friends in the world has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

It is not looking very good --- as the doctor's misdiagnosed a few times \

I also just got the news today that one of my best friends mother's has cancer and that his boyfriend is having to leave due to finicial situations beyond his control

Any and all prayers for these people would be greatly appreciated.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsAHarlemm
    I just wanted to let you know that one of my best friends in the world has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

It is not looking very good --- as the doctor's misdiagnosed a few times \

I also just got the news today that one of my best friends mother's has cancer and that his boyfriend is having to leave due to finicial situations beyond his control

Any and all prayers for these people would be greatly appreciated.
    You got it Jluv!! . Please keep us posted on the condition of your friends. I have lost several friends to cancer and also have several who have survived the ordeal. We are here for you if you need us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you DJ. I know how it feels...I lost my grandma at Christmas. I am sending cyber hugs your way right now. {{hugs}}

Wow, Jluv, my thoughts and prayers are with you, too. Cancer is tough.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Thanks canadian_bunny,spegs, Gutmutter, Lucy, Dagwood and everyone else for giving me support.
    I had a question that i would like to ask. How did you have your funeral? Please PM me to the ones that mentioned about their loved ones being lost.
    We are trying to see since he served if he can be buried for free. If not then cremation might be the option since it is cheaper. So hard because i do not think my mother can "press the button" and i am so afraid i would be the one to end up doing that.
    again thanks for all your support. this is the forum i visit the very most.

+ Reply to Thread