+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1504Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

My condolences to you and your family Lois.

Oh Lois...so very sad for you. My heart is with you, and if you can imagine a global hug...I'm giving you one. Take care of yourself in your time of sorrow, and know that you are in a lot of people's thoughts and prayers.

That is such sad news, Lois. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Please take care of yourself.

Oh, Lois, I am so sorry to hear that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Lois, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your precious baby right now. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this, that anyone has to go through this. I hope that God blessed your baby with a painless life, short as it was, and that he or she left you knowing how much they were loved and wanted. Take care of yourself and let others be strong for you right now.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thank you everyone for your support. It really means a lot to me. My husband and I are coping. The memory of our baby is still really fresh, and I hope to never forget the joy he/she brought to us. All the morning sickness, back pain--everything--I would have it all again and then some if I could bring this baby back. I have miscarried before, but that doesn't make this any easier to deal with. And I never thought it was possible, but I actually feel like a piece of my heart has broken off. To all of you who've lost a family member or friend, my heartfelt condolences go out to you. And again, thank you to you all for your support.

Lois, I just read about this. I am so, so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers also.

Lois, I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your and your husband's loss, LL.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Lois - I am so very very sorry for your loss. You, your husband, and your family are in my prayers during this very difficult time.

Losing someone is much like you said - it's like a piece of your heart has broken off. Be gentle with yourself . . . give yourself time to grieve and to heal, and continue to reach out and talk about it with those close to you - including your FoRT family.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread