+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree962Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Premium Member
    He is in my prayers too, JLuvs.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    JLuvs, we're wishing the best for your little angel!

A little update. I finally got through to my SIL at about 10am. He stopped breathing once last night. Right now they are just waiting for test results to come in and none of us are really good at waiting.

When I called he decided to wake up and I was able to hear him laugh...so that made me feel a little better. I just wish we knew what was wrong.

Thanks to everyone here for all your support and prayers. I really, really do appreciate it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLuvs; Tavish laughed? That is an amazing good sign I would hope to say! Prayers continue...
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    JLuvs; Tavish laughed? That is an amazing good sign I would hope to say! Prayers continue...

Yep he did. He is now home for a week on an Apnea (sp) monitor and then he will be going back into the hospital for a checkup and more tests. Nothing so far has come from all the tests...so I am hoping he is fine.

Thanks to everyone for their support, it truly meant alot to me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

MRD
    Jluvs, prayers and thoughts for all of you. I hope they are able to do something to help Tavish. I know this has to be scary for all of you. Also prayers for your friend.

And for you. It's hard to watch the ones you love suffer. Best wishes.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

JLuvs - Continued prayers go out to Sean and to Tavish. I really hope any results from his tests come back fine..and that he gets better from here on.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    JLuvs, continued prayers for Sean and Tavish. Hoping for good results!

Tavish was out of the hospital for a few days, but has gone back in since because he has been having seizures. He stopped breathing for twenty seconds.

Apparently he is going to be taken to bigger hospital in Portland where more tests and treatments can be done.

I am moving starting Thursday and do not think that I will have internet access until next Wednesday --- so I will update the thread with the latest then.
    -Bono

My thoughts & prayers are with you, Jluvs as you move, and with Tavish & Sean through their troubles right now.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

+ Reply to Thread