+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1190 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree963Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I feel for you who have posted above me, the trials you've put up with are incredible. What an amazing group of people here. I'm amazed every day. My best to all.

Please don't feel obligated to read this - it's rather dull and self-serving, I just need to vent. Bruce is leaving for the east coast, hopefully permanently, tomorrow. He just left here - after saying his loving goodbyes, which naturally turned into "have a nice life a**hole" to each other as I slammed the door in his face. How does one compare calling him a "dork" to sleeping with ten women while married to me? (which he did, and readily admits it now that our marriage was "annulled " - therefore it wasn't adultery?) And I'm judgemental? I can't stand him, and I am so glad he came over here to prove to me why. His parting gift: sheet music to James Taylor songs. Wha? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE James Taylor. But I don't play an instrument and couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Sheet music? It must have been the cheapest thing on the sale rack. At the second-hand store. Cheap bastard. Did I mention my engagement ring was a cz - I didn't find out until after the marriage was over. I know, I should be grateful for any gift at all - maybe I am the selfish beeyatch he says I am.

I take the emotions "love" and "hate" very seriously. Fine line between them and all. For many, many years there has been one person in my life that I can truly say that I "hate". My girls' stepmother who abused them horribly, and I didn't know until way after the fact. You moms know - don't "f" with my kids.

I did love Bruce. But from the things (I guess I shouldn't call them "things", it's not like they knew he was married) he's done (ten or twelve of them live right around my neighborhood) - he's dangerously close to the "hate" line. I know hate and love are not opposites. I know that indifference is the opposite of love. I sure hope I can fall off the hate fence into the indifference pasture. Soon.

Thanks for this thread, MSC, you little doll, you are way too smart and mature for your little britches. And tell your mom I said so!
    Last edited by J.D.; 09-08-2004 at 04:40 AM.

Sorry to hear about everyone's problems *hugs to all of you*

Anyone can feel free to pM me too if they need want someone to talk to.

We're here for you.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Thank you all for your well wishes. I really appreciate your support.

Oh yeah, update on the situation:
    -I can't go to my uncle's memorial mass because it happens to land on Monday, my frist day of school. (But it's alright, because he would have wanted me to go to school anyway.)
    -I have nits. Whoever's up there has some sense of humor, let me tell you now...
    I was in love with a difficult man.

to all you of you who have posted here.

Lotuslander, I'm sorry about your loss. Keep your chin up.

JD, hopefully now that Bruce is leaving, you can get rid of all those feelings that are bothering you. It seems easier, imo, to let go of those hard feelings when you don't have to see or argue with that person any longer. I hope you feel better soon!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    A big to MSC, hang in there kiddo. Things will get easier and better I promise.

Another big to Sim, natural disaster is a bitch. Stay strong, you'll get through it!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    JD! A big to you, baby. You poor thing. I wish I were with you to hold your hand or act as a punching bag or give you a tranquilizer—whichever you’d prefer. Sweetie, take it from me and go on a frikkin’ vacation. Get away for a while and do as you please. Act selfishly, be vapid and just live it up. You need to free yourself from all this animosity you harbor back home and just have fun being you. Karma will get back at Bruce—it always does. Don’t be a stranger and pm/e-mail or even call me sometime! I’m always open to chat if you ever need a friend.

Big Kiss,
    D.

to all.

I need to vent. It's not really about me, but my older sister. She lost her job a year ago and really hasn't been able to find anything since. Her live-in boyfriend is working but only to the end of this month. Her unemployment ran out a while ago. Both are now living on credit cards. She, her boyfriend, and her daughter/my niece are being evicted from their apartment.

And if that wasn't stressful enough, our mother moved from Reno back to the city and onto my sister's couch. There's not other place for Mom to go: I can't take her in (and I would if I could), and our other two sisters are making excuses not to take her in. With San Francisco already being a difficult place to find affordable housing and with my mom's dreadful financial history, it's gonna be extremely difficult for her to find a place to live.

I just off the phone with my sister, where she just broke down and cried. I wish there was more that I could do for her.

[/vent]

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Big hugs to Sleepy, MSC, Lotus, Dagwood, JD (My cutie Patootie ) Pinkie, Sima, Ness!

There isnt much I can do to help you, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk, vent or cry! That what Im here for.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I wish I could stay strong.They don't think we wil have power until Christmas,since FPL restores power according to income.This is making me furious and I have no one to talk to about it.Non one gives a damn about us here.
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

I wish I could stay strong.They don't think we wil have power until Christmas,since FPL restores power according to income.This is making me furious and I have no one to talk to about it.No one gives a damn about us here.FEMA and the Red Cross are not anywhere around here.
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

+ Reply to Thread