+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

I have to say I agree with Muduh on this one. I work at a desk and I know that the few occasions people have brought kids into work my eyes have gone into rolling overtime if the kids didn't settle down and not behave like they're on a playground because, ya know, I'm not working in a playground.

And ditto on the not slapping thing - you're just asking for trouble and violence really doesn't solve much.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    It's a library

I like to go there with my little sister and help her with her reading It's fun, and is thus my favorite spot to de-stress.

I could begin to understand why she was so mean if we were rapping and running past her desk, but it was a little girl skipping. I don't see how this could enrage someone so much.
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 06-22-2006 at 02:30 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Well if it's a library and she yells again, just shush her and tell her you have to keep quiet in the library and that she should know if she works there.

I don't see a problem with a 6 year old skipping, provided it's not loud and she's not skipping rope.

I'm not sure that a teenager smart mouthing the person in authority is the way to go either.

Maybe this would be a good time for your mother to talk to your little sister about why there are rules and regulations and why we should ALL follow them. Skipping should probably be saved for ouside.

MRD
    Well my biopsy is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. I have to be there at 6. The hospital is an hour away, so I have to get up about 4:15-4:30. No make up or jewelry, so that will save time and I'll shower tonight, but ugh at the early time. At least it will be done and over with early and I will get to sleep during the procedure and probably all the way home.
    I just don't do "early" well.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

But just think, you should be ready for lunch!

My life revolves around meals.

Best of luck to you.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    But just think, you should be ready for lunch!

My life revolves around meals.

Best of luck to you.
    You know Muduh, you and I are too much alike as I had that very same thought. I have to fast from midnight on so I will be HUNGRY when I wake up and we can go to cracker barrel for lunch!!!

My life revolves around meals too. When I go shopping or off for the day with friends, the FIRST thing we plan is "where are we going to eat", then we plan out the other stuff.

Thanks for the best wishes. I'm more calm today, but still a little nervous.

Remember, Rosie, I'll do the cabbage patch for you. Just realize what an honor that is. Best of luck!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I'm not sure that a teenager smart mouthing the person in authority is the way to go either.

Maybe this would be a good time for your mother to talk to your little sister about why there are rules and regulations and why we should ALL follow them. Skipping should probably be saved for ouside.
    I know your probably much more experienced than I am, but her behavior is questionable to say the least. She's always looking over my shoulder and giving me mean looks, and just because I'm not older doesn't mean that I don't have rights to be offended.

Now I'm freaked because we got a letter from the police station saying there's a level 3 child molestor creeping around town!

Stars and everyone else-Thanks for having my back, and letting me know that I'm not the only one who thinks I'm right. That's the best feeling in the world, and really what I needed right know.
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 06-22-2006 at 05:27 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stars View Post
    Remember, Rosie, I'll do the cabbage patch for you. Just realize what an honor that is. Best of luck!
    STars I am just dying to know what this is. And thank you. I hope I do get the cabbage patch.

+ Reply to Thread