+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1777Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Ok, Gabriel, I needed a good laugh today. God knows I needed it, but apparantly my mind must be way gone because I found your sentence to be hilariously funny since we were talking about my bladder and you said "best outcome". I know, it's not even a good joke, but for some reason I just fell all over myself. I think the stress has made me punchy.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I feel like bad luck schleprock here as it seems that nothing good has happened to me or any of my friends in ages.
    You guys might want to distance yourself from me, I am apparantly THE bad luck amulet of the century. Maybe I should get an exorcism or something.

Seriously, thanks guys, it means a lot to me to know you all care.
    I refuse to distance myself from a FORTER. after I read your pos I started laughing when I RE read what I wrote... sheesh
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Hey Rosie:

Keep your chin up...things will get better. I know what you mean though, sometimes it seems like you are getting snowed under. Fingers crossed and prayers and wishes going your way.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Ugh

There's an evil bitch from hell at my favorite hang-out, and I don't know what to do. I've tried being nice, I've tried starting polite conversation, nothing works. She's EVIL!!!

She's yelled at my six-year old sister for skipping past her desk, she's spread a HORRIBLE rumor about me, she glares, she rolls her eyes, etc, etc, etc. I sound like I'm overreacting but I go through this everyday and I'm going to crack!

I'm very mature and level headed, but flat out, I hate her. And I'm not so mature that I can find a new place to chill.

In desperate need of help!!! Please! :Crying

Thanks!
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 06-21-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Ugh

There's an evil bitch from hell at my favorite hang-out, and I don't know what to do. I've tried being nice, I've tried starting polite conversation, nothing works. She's EVIL!!!

She's yelled at my six-year old sister for skipping past her desk, she's spread a HORRIBLE rumor about me, she glares, she rolls her eyes, etc, etc, etc. I sound like I'm overreacting but I go through this everyday and I'm going to crack!
    Become as intolerable to her as she is to you and maybe she'll leave! Sorry, that's all I got right now.

Just don't put up with any crap from her and the next time she yells at your sister I hope you lay into her.

Okay...nobody would yell at my little sister without getting at least as much from me. I hope you can manage to avoid the wench and still keep your favorite spot.

Ugh

I'm very mature and level headed, but flat out, I hate her. And I'm not so mature that I can find a new place to chill.

Thanks!
    Do what I do: Bitch-slap her. Trust me, it has maximum effect with these kinds of people. Is it a professional environment? If so, tell her to go [bleep] herself. My advice is like that of your evil shoulder devil, isn't it?

Ugh

Thanks!
    Okay- first, you must be young since you have a 6 year old sister- (and you are a great big sis for caring!) Second, sounds like the evil bitch is desperate for attention so much so that she wants even NEGATIVE attention. Also, she must have no friends, since you refer to her behavior in a way that it's obvious that she is acting alone, and not acting as part of a group. Sounds like she has learned that negative stuff gets her noticed. Your "polite" conversation will not get her attention.

Next time she "terrorizes" you, try a really flippant, smartassed comeback. Example: "Nice try, but you gotta get up earlier to come up with something better than that to piss me off." or "Hey, thanks for that great rumor you started- damn, I had to change my cell phone plan to keep up with my new fans!" or "Now that I have your attention, do you mind if I interview you for my paper on personality disorders?"
    Go Tigers!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Thanks everyone. I just thought I was crazy because I asked my mom about it and she told me I was really overreacting.

I'm going to go there everyday from now on and make sure she knows I'm not having it!

Mega
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

What kind of place is this?

Quote Originally Posted by redbird68 View Post
    What kind of place is this?
    My question, exactly.

If the "bitch" is seated at a desk, could this be a workplace of some sort? If so, have you and your little sister been invited to "hang out" there? Is there a dangerous situation that could cause her to yell at your little sister as she's running by? You really need to give us a little information before we can give any opinions, although I DO have one piece of advice. Unless you'd like to see a jail cell, from the inside, I'd forget about tha bitch slapping thing. Most people would take great offense at that.

+ Reply to Thread