+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree963Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Harmoj, hopefully your plaster cast will do the trick. I hope you won't have to have surgery!

Just a quick note in reference to the progress of my sister in law Emily- She was in a catastrophic car accident, and not expected to make it. To all of you having a little trouble believing in miracles right now, they CAN HAPPEN!
    She transfered to the rehabilitation facility in Atlanta, and took her first steps today! She is having trouble a little with remebering simple words like toothbrush and the like- but all in all, she is now a walking miracle! Thanks so much for all your prayers- when she gets better, I will share this website with her so she can give proper props to all you wonderful FoRTer's!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Just a quick note in reference to the progress of my sister in law Emily- She was in a catastrophic car accident, and not expected to make it. To all of you having a little trouble believing in miracles right now, they CAN HAPPEN!
    She transfered to the rehabilitation facility in Atlanta, and took her first steps today! She is having trouble a little with remebering simple words like toothbrush and the like- but all in all, she is now a walking miracle! Thanks so much for all your prayers- when she gets better, I will share this website with her so she can give proper props to all you wonderful FoRTer's!

THAT is GREAT news.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

snoopy, that's awesome! I was wondering the other day about her.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

No more need be said- you guys have hearts bigger than ...(what is known to have a huge heart?....cows? ....) Well, you get the point!
    Go Tigers!

Snoopy, that is such great news!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    Stars. I have to ask...how did that happen? I've got visions of little girl with scissors, splashes of bleach, or just having a conniption(sp) fit.
    My roommate Mary was borrowing an outfit(a different one) and her sister was with her, playing around with my sewing supplies. Mary went into the bathroom to try on the Other dress, and lil sis took it upon herself to "redesign" my favorite dress with scissors and paint. By the time she was done and had given it to me, the it was beyond repair. So I made it into a tablecloth.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    No more need be said- you guys have hearts bigger than ...(what is known to have a huge heart?....cows? ....) Well, you get the point!
    Hearts like a cow??? might as well have said Baboon....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Hearts like a cow??? might as well have said Baboon....
    An elephant? Don't elephants have big hearts?

!!! Yeah, elephant, Stars- that's what I was really trying to think of! (But cows are soft and fuzzy with soulful eyes, and, uh......)
    Gabriel... you just HAD to mess with my cow heart analogy, dintcha? Just for that, I'm giving you cooties again

(I do realize this is a serious thread, but laughter truly is the best medicine!)
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread