+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree963Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

  1. #2871
    FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,708
    Harmoj, hopefully your plaster cast will do the trick. I hope you won't have to have surgery!

  2. #2872
    FORT Fogey snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    900
    Just a quick note in reference to the progress of my sister in law Emily- She was in a catastrophic car accident, and not expected to make it. To all of you having a little trouble believing in miracles right now, they CAN HAPPEN!
    She transfered to the rehabilitation facility in Atlanta, and took her first steps today! She is having trouble a little with remebering simple words like toothbrush and the like- but all in all, she is now a walking miracle! Thanks so much for all your prayers- when she gets better, I will share this website with her so she can give proper props to all you wonderful FoRTer's!
    Go Tigers!

  3. #2873
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Just a quick note in reference to the progress of my sister in law Emily- She was in a catastrophic car accident, and not expected to make it. To all of you having a little trouble believing in miracles right now, they CAN HAPPEN!
    She transfered to the rehabilitation facility in Atlanta, and took her first steps today! She is having trouble a little with remebering simple words like toothbrush and the like- but all in all, she is now a walking miracle! Thanks so much for all your prayers- when she gets better, I will share this website with her so she can give proper props to all you wonderful FoRTer's!

    THAT is GREAT news.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  4. #2874
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522
    snoopy, that's awesome! I was wondering the other day about her.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  5. #2875
    FORT Fogey snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    900
    No more need be said- you guys have hearts bigger than ...(what is known to have a huge heart?....cows? ....) Well, you get the point!
    Go Tigers!

  6. #2876
    Shark Week! dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    43
    Posts
    18,698
    Snoopy, that is such great news!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

  7. #2877
    FORT Fan Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Mingling with the assorted Nicoles
    Age
    29
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    Stars. I have to ask...how did that happen? I've got visions of little girl with scissors, splashes of bleach, or just having a conniption(sp) fit.
    My roommate Mary was borrowing an outfit(a different one) and her sister was with her, playing around with my sewing supplies. Mary went into the bathroom to try on the Other dress, and lil sis took it upon herself to "redesign" my favorite dress with scissors and paint. By the time she was done and had given it to me, the it was beyond repair. So I made it into a tablecloth.

  8. #2878
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    No more need be said- you guys have hearts bigger than ...(what is known to have a huge heart?....cows? ....) Well, you get the point!
    Hearts like a cow??? might as well have said Baboon....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  9. #2879
    FORT Fan Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Mingling with the assorted Nicoles
    Age
    29
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Hearts like a cow??? might as well have said Baboon....
    An elephant? Don't elephants have big hearts?

  10. #2880
    FORT Fogey snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    900
    !!! Yeah, elephant, Stars- that's what I was really trying to think of! (But cows are soft and fuzzy with soulful eyes, and, uh......)
    Gabriel... you just HAD to mess with my cow heart analogy, dintcha? Just for that, I'm giving you cooties again

    (I do realize this is a serious thread, but laughter truly is the best medicine!)
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.