+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Anemone - I am truly sorry for your loss. It sounds like your sister was such a blessing to your life.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    anemone, I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. Losing someone you are close to is always so hard. Always remember the good memories you were able to make with her. She is now looking over you again like she did when you were a kid. I'm only a pm away if you need to talk
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    Oh, anemone, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I'm just so very sorry.

I have no words that can console you but I want you to know that we all really do care about how you're doing during this terrible time, and I hope you'll continue to post and let us know how you are.

Your relationship with your wonderful sister was extremely special, and I hope you'll continue to focus on how wondeful she was and on how very much she meant to you. It's not much, but I believe that focusing on that may help ease the pain of your tragic loss just a bit.

Please stick around us here 'cause we really do care about you and how you are doing.

anemone, I'm so sorry about the loss of your sister. Your post was a moving tribute to her.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

anemone - What a beautiful tribute to your sister. Your words, thoughtful and eloquant, paint such a lovely picture of a brave soul. Please know that we are, for the most part, a thoughtful and caring bunch of FORTers, and send our condolences to you. Keep on posting and welcome to our little family.

anemone, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Your love and caring were so apparent in your tribute to her.

anemone, I'm sorry for your loss. Your sister sounds like a great person and I know she's still with you looking over you.

Anemone: I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of YOUR big sister. What a tragic story of not only her death, but her injuries from the accident and the loss of her two children. It is always difficult to imagine the reasoning of such events.

I can't imagine losing my Dad, either. He's really just the best. And I'm sure your Dad was as well.

You are truly a wonderful, kind, and funny person. Others may not realize just how much as I have enjoyed playing many fun and games with you over the past while.

Hold on to your faith, your friends, and your family. I hope that many blessings come your way to ease your pain and lift your spirits.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

anemone, so sorry to read this. I've often thought losing big sister would be the worst thing I can think of... just try to remember those good times and hang in there.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Thank you, all of you, for your kind words. The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur, but the warmth and caring of others, here and in real life, have been a comfort.

My nephew, Mom and I have begun the process of closing accounts, stopping her disability services, and other things associated with her passing. We will start sorting through her household stuff this weekend. It is hard and soothing at the same time, if that makes any sense.

Thanks again. I knew the FoRT would be a good place to be a part of.

+ Reply to Thread