+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Rosie and combat, sorry about your losses.
    Lildago, I'm hopeful that your aunt will feel a lot better after this surgery. They can do great things with hearts nowadays!
    Star, I'm so happy that your 'thing' went away, but that is weird isn't it? See what positive thoughts and prayers can do?

My whine for now--I feel almost 100% better after my hysterectomy, but now, 4 months later I'm having some weird bleeding (sorry to be graphic) that shouldn't be. It was only one day to start with, I went to the doctor and she saw nothing. Now it's doing it all the time, so I've got to get an ultrasound. I just hope I can get it repaired the same week I get my carpal tunnel "done"; I don't think it's anything major at all, but I don't need to miss a bunch more work right now. Just a pain in the butt, and I'm tired of having to go to a doctor of some type almost every other week.
    I promise, I'm not a big baby, I've just had several things go wrong the past couple of years. Seems one thing gets better another pops up. I'm hoping for a break soon!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

. That really sucks Queenb. Hopefully this will be your last worry.

Oh queenb, I'm so sorry you've not been feeling well. I went through a spell a year or two ago where I was ill with one thing after another and it was incredibly depressing. Just keep positive and know you've got a lot of people wishing you well. I do think that positive thinking and prayers can go a long way, especially after what happened for me yesterday. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get good news at the doctor.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I promise, I'm not a big baby, I've just had several things go wrong the past couple of years. Seems one thing gets better another pops up. I'm hoping for a break soon!
    Queenb, that has been my life for the past two years and I'm sick of being sick, so I can commiserate with you. Here's hoping we both get everything straightened out soon, so we can get back to the top of our game!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Good for you Star, Queen I hope this all works out, I know the feeling of "one thing after another"

Another update on my purse.

My credit union handled my account wrong. I found that out yesterday when I was in there and was told my old checking account was $800 overdrawn. It turns out that even though they froze my debit card some fraudulat charges got through. They had marked my check book that was missing as do not pay but I had kept enough money in there to cover two checks I wrote. Plus my car insurance after I contacted them and told them not to do an automatic payment, did it anyway. Per the credit union manager, the person helping me should have totally closed the whole account down, then flagged the two checks I did write for manual payment. The debit card usage by someone else shouldn't have gone through at all but because the account was left open and just flagged, several did before the card was disabled. I had to do about 8 forms to report either fraudulent use of my card or return of auto payment. I have to contact my car insurance, scold them and give them a check for the new account. Hopefully it's all cleaned up now.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

nlmcp, I'm sorry about the mess you have to clear up. Didn't you say your purse was stolen at work or were you still unsure about where you left it? If at work, it's sad to know that co-workers would steal from each other.

queenb I hope all goes well at your next doctor visit and you can find out what's wrong.

My problems are not big compared to most of yours, but the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to shake this tiredness and it's affecting my job. I sleep as much as I can with a 14-month-old and go to bed early enough (10), but I'm still always tired, mostly in the afternoon.

nlcmp, what a pain! I hope you get all of that straightened out soon.

queenb, hang in there! I'll be crossing my fingers and sending you well wishes!

DesertRose, welcome to your 30's! It's all downhill from here, honey!
    Seriously, maybe it'd be worth mentioning to your doctor. It could be as simple as needing a vitamin.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Desert Rose- Lildago is right. I was feeling fatigued and it turned out to be anemia. I needed more red meat and iron in my diet. It may be something else but it's worth checking out. here is something wrong if you feel that way and most of them are easily fixed.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    stargazer, I'm glad you received good news. I'll keep you in my prayers

queenb, sorry you are not feeling well. Hang in there

nlmcp, sorry about the problems with your account and purse being stolen. I hope they find who did this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread