+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    My sister-in-law just went into to VERY premature labor with my two little nephews. Hopefully they are able to stop the labor but if not please pray that that little guys make it.
    Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers their way, JLuvs!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I hope I didn't PM my germs to you lildago.
    Is there a way to disinfect my inbox?
    Last edited by lildago; 01-14-2007 at 09:09 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Lysol
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I'm already saying a prayer for them. My specialty is premature babies, I'm just a PM away if you need to talk. How far along is she?
    The babies are due mid-April.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

They're in my prayers, Jluvs. Keep us posted.

Right....so they managed to stop her when she was 1 cm diallated and she is still in the hospital. She should be released tomorrow and then she will be on bed rest until the babies are born --- which I hope is March, at the earliest.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Premium Member
    Right....so they managed to stop her when she was 1 cm diallated and she is still in the hospital. She should be released tomorrow and then she will be on bed rest until the babies are born --- which I hope is March, at the earliest.
    The fact that they are letting her go home tomorrow is really good news, the bed rest will help. If she's due in mid April that makes them about 26 weeks now. There would be a higher risk of complications if the babies were born this early but they would have a fairly good chance of surviving. If she can hold off even 2 or 3 more weeks their chances get even better. Keep us posted.

lildago Hope you feel better soon. Don't fool around with pneumonia. Take care of yourself! Glad you're in the house now.

Jluvs I hope your two little nephews stay put and grow stronger before their make their big entrance. I was a surprise and less than 4lbs, many years ago. Nowadays, they have so much they can do to help little ones out.

Marleybone Are you still sick? Yowza! Get some better meds or something, please.

Gabriel What's with the Lysol? It's an inbox, not a litterbox!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My sister-in-law just went into to VERY premature labor with my two little nephews. Hopefully they are able to stop the labor but if not please pray that that little guys make it.
    Oh JLuvs, keep us posted on your SIL and nephews. I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they are able to stop her labor.

Jluvs, I'll be thinking of your SIL, the babies and your family.
    Lildago, it's a bummer your mother can't come. Can your husband afford to take a couple of days off? You really will wear yourself down with the two kids.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    JLuvs, I will keep your SIL in my prayers. Please keep us posted on what is going on
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread