+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Aw, lildago, you poor thing. I've had pneumonia myself, so I know for a fact just how horrible you must be feeling right now. You need to be in bed, resting and thinking of nothing but getting well. Go ahead and call your mother if you haven't already - carrying around your son is only going to make you worse. Get well soon!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    oh lildago, please call your mom. You need to be in bed trying to get better or you'll end up in the hospital and that's not what you want. I'm sure grandma would love to come and help out for a few days. You need your rest sweetie
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

What horrible timing lildago!
    Last edited by lildago; 01-14-2007 at 09:09 PM.
    Count your blessings!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    After struggling all night to breathe and a high fever, I gave in and saw my doctor this morning. I have walking pneumonia. My son is sick, too, and he won't let me put him down. I think I might break down and see if my mom(5 hours away) can come help out for a couple days.
    I hope I didn't PM my germs to you lildago. Sounds like you have what I've had for the last 9 days except that I'm now on the downhill side of it. That would be great if your mom could come, I know exactly how rotten you feel. Take care.

Gosh, Lildago, I hope you feel better soon. Better let your mom come to take care of you- if you have to run around after a fussy toddler you'll never get better!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I hope I didn't PM my germs to you lildago. Sounds like you have what I've had for the last 9 days except that I'm now on the downhill side of it. That would be great if your mom could come, I know exactly how rotten you feel. Take care.
    *looks at Marleybone* *looks at lildago* Does the vampire cross and backs out slowly. I hope this headache, backache and congestion isn't from you two.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Get well everyone...I'm gettting out of here before 'it' gets me too.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

My sister-in-law just went into to VERY premature labor with my two little nephews. Hopefully they are able to stop the labor but if not please pray that that little guys make it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    *looks at Marleybone* *looks at lildago* Does the vampire cross and backs out slowly. I hope this headache, backache and congestion isn't from you two.
    gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    My sister-in-law just went into to VERY premature labor with my two little nephews. Hopefully they are able to stop the labor but if not please pray that that little guys make it.
    I'm already saying a prayer for them. My specialty is premature babies, I'm just a PM away if you need to talk. How far along is she?

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Without asking JLuvs- you , your SIL and the little guys are definitely are in my prayers. ( I was 2 months early in 1957 and now I'm 48 still my moms "baby" - so there is hope)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread