+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1553Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    These aren't really my troubles, they just scared the heck out of me.

My best friend, who is a couple of months younger than me, just found out that she is going to be a grandma in August. She is only 34.
    A friend of mine became a great-grandma at 42, so it could be worse.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I've been fighting a cold for a couple days now because I don't have time to be sick. It's finally kicked my butt and I feel like crap. My chest feels like a hippopotamus is sitting on it and I ache all over. Today I have accomplished absolutely nothing. I could use a babysitter about now so I can go to bed!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I've been fighting a cold for a couple days now because I don't have time to be sick. It's finally kicked my butt and I feel like crap. My chest feels like a hippopotamus is sitting on it and I ache all over. Today I have accomplished absolutely nothing. I could use a babysitter about now so I can go to bed!
    Join the club lildago. I've had it since last Tuesday and I'm still a trainwreck. I've already called in sick for Wednesday so they would have time to get my shift covered. Have your hubby get you some drugs... Nyquil and MucinexDM have worked the best for me. Drink lots and rest the best you can.

Tomorrows the day Gabriel! Bet you are getting pretty excited!

Quote Originally Posted by syd18 View Post
    Tomorrows the day Gabriel! Bet you are getting pretty excited!
    Why am I getting excited? Is someone sending me a 6 foot latino guy,with a smile and uh... uh... eyes, yes that's it, eyes to die for?

( BTW syd18 - it's lambikins significant other who is coming back on the third...)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Why am I getting excited? Is someone sending me a 6 foot latino guy,with a smile and uh... uh... eyes, yes that's it, eyes to die for?

( BTW syd18 - it's lambikins significant other who is coming back on the third...)
    gabriel: Will this do???

In 24 hours I get to see Sally We have loads of catching up to do!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by gracie View Post
    A friend of mine became a great-grandma at 42, so it could be worse.
    That would be frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    gabriel: Will this do???

In 24 hours I get to see Sally We have loads of catching up to do!
    Lambikins that will do verrrry nicely thank you! and may your reunion be wonderful!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

...lambi and gabriel you two are cracking me up!
    Hope Marley and Lildago feel better soon. Being ill is not a good way to start the new year. (Well, I am one to talk since I rang in the New Year with a HANGOVER! )

My troubles - back to work after a 10 day break. I guess it could be worse, I could be unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    ...lambi and gabriel you two are cracking me up!
    Hope Marley and Lildago feel better soon. Being ill is not a good way to start the new year. (Well, I am one to talk since I rang in the New Year with a HANGOVER! )

My troubles - back to work after a 10 day break. I guess it could be worse, I could be unemployed.
    Isn't it great, Ana Bannana, to be laughing in the "Troubles" thread! I just got a call from Sally, in Glasgow, and her plane has already been delayed a 1/2 an hour. Yesterday, in Chicago, the delays were up to 3 hours and it's still foggy. So, I know she's coming home, but I just don't know when, right now. It was supposed to be 6:00 pm, but it might be later now. But, I don't care....I know that she'll be home SOMETIME on the 3rd!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread