+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Maderia- I am so sorry to here all your bad news. I lost my grandmother around christmas one year. I know this is a difficult time to lose someone you were close to. and try to enjoy all that you have left. I have a co-worker from hell as well. I think they were spawned from the same demonic force because for a minute I thought you were at my work. I can empathize but really don't know how you feel. I don't want you to think I am saying that. Just hang on and try not to dwell on the bad as much as you can. Things will get better.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira View Post

My favorite employee walked out because the VP/manager of our facility hated her and was picking on her, because I have an employee spawned of the devil that was jealous of her. So my nasty employee I have left is running around, knowing she's damaged my reputation at work, and she has "won", which is all she wanted, power over me.

This is a lousy Christmas season for me...
    Is she your employee? And you are keeping her, why??
    Hugs to you. Please have faith that *this too shall pass*. Christmas always brings out the blues in me, and I usually can't wait until it's over. Hang in there- I wish I could offer some really profound advice, but I don't have any.

Friggin cellulitis is acting up again. Last year it was over Thanksgiving, this year, Christmas. Oh well, good excuse to lay around and do absolutely nothing tomorrow.

Madeira, people who had a close connection in life often pass away within a short time of each other. Take it as a sign that they were true soulmates, and it's a little easier.

As for that shrew who is still spreading the "joy" on our little planet, just remember that karma is a bitch! She will get what she has given, and you don't even have to get your hands dirty!

And Dagwood, have I been in close contact with you and didn't know it? Because I'll be damned if that contagious crap cellulitis isn't taking me down a notch or two- does insurance cover the gym fees?!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    And Dagwood, have I been in close contact with you and didn't know it? Because I'll be damned if that contagious crap cellulitis isn't taking me down a notch or two- does insurance cover the gym fees?!
    I didn't realize it was contagious. Sorry to hear you have it, too. Sucks, doesn't it?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Friggin cellulitis is acting up again. Last year it was over Thanksgiving, this year, Christmas. Oh well, good excuse to lay around and do absolutely nothing tomorrow.
    Okay- I give...what is cellulitis?

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Okay- I give...what is cellulitis?
    simple definition..it is an infection of the skin (like from a spider bite or something like that where the skin is open and bacteria gets inside) and it can spread pretty quickly if not treated right away. hope that helps!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by starkisssed View Post
    simple definition..it is an infection of the skin (like from a spider bite or something like that where the skin is open and bacteria gets inside) and it can spread pretty quickly if not treated right away. hope that helps!
    Thanks. Sounds like quite a bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Thanks. Sounds like quite a bummer!
    It does suck, but if you catch it quickly then there are no real problems.

Not really big in comparison to some of your troubles but I've been pretty bummed all day. We returned home from California where I've been with my family for 3 weeks. While it'll be nice to sleep on my own pillow, I miss my family terribly. We shared a long, tearful good-bye at the airport. There were so many of us there that I'm sure people wondered what was going on. They waited and watched as we went through security and then stood waving until we were out of sight. I keep thinking that this isn't the way it's supposed to be. Families should be together! I've teared up a several times today just thinking about it. Even my 4yo is a little bummed. She crawled into my lap earlier, said that she missed everyone, and asked why they lived so far away. At least I'll be busy packing for the next few days. (We close on our new house Thursday.) It'll be a good distraction.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread