+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 12101
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

  1. #191
    FORT Fogey veejer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,402
    Muduh, I just read this. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

  2. #192
    God Bless America! Rumpshaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    As most of you here know, I have arthritis. It has been a hard few weeks for me and some days I almost don't get out of my chair. As a result, I have had to let things go that I would never have thought of doing before. Driving is really uncomfortable and I don't know how well I would have held up.
    Hope you're feeling better today, Muduh. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

    On a side note, I hope you weren't one of the many who were taking Vioxx for your arthritis. Poor thing. Take care of yourself and know we're thinking of you.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

  3. #193
    Premium Member Pansygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Reading a romance novel
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    As most of you here know, I have arthritis. It has been a hard few weeks for me and some days I almost don't get out of my chair. As a result, I have had to let things go that I would never have thought of doing before. Driving is really uncomfortable and I don't know how well I would have held up.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

  4. #194
    Resident Single Gal erin_dye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Snoozing at my desk again.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    678
    Muduh

    A good friend understands that you can't always be there physically, but will always be there spiritually. I'm sure your friend would understand your situation.
    Last edited by erin_dye; 10-01-2004 at 04:58 PM.

  5. #195
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Hope you're feeling better today, Muduh. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

    On a side note, I hope you weren't one of the many who were taking Vioxx for your arthritis. Poor thing. Take care of yourself and know we're thinking of you.
    Thanks pal. I have had a pretty good day. Got all the chores done that I had planned.
    No, thankfully I do not take Vioxx. That's scarey isn't it? Those people were told to not take another pill! A lot of my friends took it. I was prescribed Bextra and I read this morning that it is safe. I think they all can cause stomach problems though.

  6. #196
    FORTfruity applesauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,099
    Muduh, my thoughts are with you. I hope you are feeling better as well.

    Muduh, on a side note, I want you to know that all the regulars here appreciate that you are a kind, thoughtful and non-judgemental person. You seem to care greatly for those around you and it comes through in all of your posts here at FORT. Please don't ever hesitate to express your troubles to us.

  7. #197
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Thanks applesauce and all the rest of you. I need you all.
    Now, I have a "beef". Where the heck is boredom and why haven't we been informed about the choir choice? She was supposed to get the results Thursday. That was yesterday? Where is she?

  8. #198
    Rude and Abrasive Texicana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in the kitchen, darling!
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,842
    Muduh, boredom's a he
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

  9. #199
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Oops. Guess that's why I didn't find anyone in the girls bathroom, hum?
    Well, anyway, where is HE and why haven't we been informed about his personal buslness? Anyone heard from Him?

  10. #200
    eny
    eny is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Thanks pal. I have had a pretty good day. Got all the chores done that I had planned.
    No, thankfully I do not take Vioxx. That's scarey isn't it? Those people were told to not take another pill! A lot of my friends took it. I was prescribed Bextra and I read this morning that it is safe. I think they all can cause stomach problems though.

    I have taken Vioxx for several years yay me :rolleyes
    My doctor said all of the cox inhibitors are now under scrutiny, of which Bextra is one (sorry) check back with your rheumatologist or doctor if that's who prescribed them.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.