+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1611Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Good luck, Pom!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    POM, everything everyone has said. my thoughts and prayer to Powder.

Quote Originally Posted by ThehappyCynic
    My grandfather died this morning at 3am. We were all at the hospital with him. His eyes were still and he kept vomiting blood, we knew he didn't have long. Everyone's been breaking down. It hasn't been the easiest day. I just needed to get away from everyone.
    I am so sorry, Happy. I was a small child when I lost all of my grandparents. It didn't seem real to me as a child. I can't imagine losing a loved one as an adult. It has yet to happen to me, and it's a scary thought. My prayers are with you.
    Go Tigers!

HappyCynic, I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather.

Pom, I'm so sorry for Powder. It can't be easy to see a beloved friend in pain.

My thoughts are with you both.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh Pom, my heart goes out to you. I will be praying that it is something that can be corrected. Special thoughts and prayers are being sent to you by myself and my dog, Sam. Please keep me posted. I will be praying for the best for you and Powder.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

HCynic - I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandfather. Stay close to your family for comfort, as they need you as much as you need them.
    Pom - I am heartbroken to hear about your beloved Powder. May the both of you find the peace and comfort you need to get through this trying time. I will most certainly send prayers your way.

And now for my plea for prayers. My dad is BACK in the hospital again. He is severely dehydrated, his kidneys have begun to shut down, and he has a small bowel obstruction. The doctors seem baffled as to why this is all happening. He is a pretty healthy 63 year old man, and the only possible connection may be his recent gall bladder surgery, but that is HIGHLY unlikely (or so they say). Today, we are expecting to get results back from his tests and hopefully learn what our next step is in treating him to make him better. It is difficult to see him in such pain. He has lost 25 pounds in 8 days. My mom is an emotional mess over this, and my 3 brothers are pretty worthless in these situations. Actually, two of them couldn't postpone a deer hunting trip for a couple days to make sure our parents are alright - and that is another story that I won't get into. So, me being the only daughter, I feel like I am the one who has to be strong and keep on a brave face. When I got home from the hospital last night, I just sat down and cried. My 18 year old son was with me the whole day and said he wondered when I was finally gonna do that. It sure is tough to see your big strong daddy so weak and helpless. Please pray that they will figure out what is wrong - soon!
    Thanks for letting me vent...

Ana, you will surely be in your thoughts. I can't imagine having a father so young being so sick. He has so many good years ahead of him. Hang in there. Hopefully they will find what is wrong with him and they'll also find an easy treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    It sure is tough to see your big strong daddy so weak and helpless. Please pray that they will figure out what is wrong - soon!
    Thanks for letting me vent...
    I am thinking of you and family too. I too think it's tough to see daddy like that. I went through something similar a few years ago when he had his appendix rupture. It was not easy seeing him go through all that. He bounced back and was back to his old self soon thereafter.

If your dad was healthy before all this, hopefully, they will figure it out and he will back to his old self in no time. Take care!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Ana, you and your family will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they figure this out immediately. It is so hard to see your daddy so weak that you can't do anything for him. Please keep us posted.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    Pommy-PM me if you need anything. I know exactly what you are going through today and I'm here for you.

Ana-you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

+ Reply to Thread