+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1777Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

To all of you guys, this thread is kinda like a prayer chain, and all of us who check in here from time to time, even if we don't post, say a prayer. (at least I know I do, and it looks to me like 98% of everyone here does too!)

I haven't been here in a couple of days, but I went back through and read. So for all of you guys, one more prayer out there for you.
    Go Tigers!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My troubles are nothing major compared to others on here but since this is talk about your troubles...I'm gonna.......
    I'm scheduled to fly to Miami Saturday morning to go on a 7 day cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica....well guess who is trying to cause problems???? Hurricane W-I-L-M-A...........
    My whole cruise may be cancelled (after a year of planning) just because of that nasty wench! I'm so bent out of shape and the bad thing is that we won't know until the last minute what's going to happen with the cruise!!!! I'm hoping for the best but fearing the worst.........
    And please don't think I'm not concerned for the people who live in the line of this hurricane.......I truly am....I wish Wilma would just dissipate and go away!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Premium Member
    bbnbama - sorry about your trip. Wilma is expected to make landfall in south Florida by Saturday if I heard correctly, so maybe the worst will be over before you get there.

bbnbama, sorry about your cruise. FoxNews is forecasting an early Sunday morning landfall. Hopefully, the cruise line will reschedule you if Wilma screws things up!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    bbnbama, I'm sorry to hear about your trip. I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully, it will hit before you get there
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    bbnbama, sorry about the trip. I hope you can go so you can share the pictures with us later!

FORT Fogey
    My trouble's nothing major and it'll be better soon enough -- but I fell down a few weeks ago and cracked a rib and the bloody thing is wicked painful!!! I'm just tired of it, and there's nothing to do for it except just wait for it to get better.

Meanwhile, holy crap!!!. It hurts to breathe and talk and move. Luckily (or not) it doesn't hurt to type so I can still gripe about it here!!!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    oh bnbama - that bites. I know when you plan something and look forward to it for so long, it just stinks.

ouch Pom - waiting it out just doesn't seem fair! Feel better. Don't laugh too hard at anything! It would get worse.

Oh Pom! Rest, rest, rest!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Pom - take it easy. and DON'T LAUGH.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread