+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

JLuvs, QueenB and Dberk, your loved ones are in my thoughts.

Gutmutter, you are still always in my thoughts.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    queenb and dberk, you are both in my prayers also
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    dberk - Hang in there, this will get better but in the meantime you know we're here for ya.

JLuvs and queenb - Same goes for you.

Jluvs - so sorry about your dad. Keep us posted. QueenB - how scary for your husband. Hope they can figure out what's causing it and a way to help. dberk - I'm sorry your mom is having such a hard time post-surgery. I hate pain pills. I hate anti-nausea pills. Cancer sucks. I had my first radiation appointment today but will post in good news about that. Everywhere I look these days there are breast cancer ads. Is it just me and my awareness of it, or has it suddenly become high profile?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Everywhere I look these days there are breast cancer ads. Is it just me and my awareness of it, or has it suddenly become high profile?
    October is Breast Cancer awareness month - lots of exposure.

Aha! How did I not know that?
    Count your blessings!

queenb and dberk: thinking of you.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

dberk, sorry to hear about your mom. I hope it all works out for the best!
    Last edited by lildago; 01-14-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

giz
    My son's health just seems really wierd lately. He's almost 6, and full of beans, but he's been coughing for over a month now. Initially it was an awful cough, and it's not so bad now, but still. And he's constipated, and he has a persistent bloody nose on one side, and now - tonight- I notice he's got dark circles under his eyes. What is up with him? The doctor has finally stopped poo-poohing me, and the kid got x-rayed last week and had blood tests, so maybe we'll know soon. Don't like it though. My niece got sick around the same age, and ended up needing a liver transplant at age 16, so it's like dejavu (all over again).

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    October is Breast Cancer awareness month - lots of exposure.
    Yeah, apparently you can stick a pink ribbon on anything, donate 10 cents to breast cancer awareness, and it will sell like hotcakes. I mean, I am all for helping the cause, but I think the stamps are a great idea- you need stamps anyway, so pay a few extra cents per stamp, that money goes to the cause, and I don't have a leather jacket wearing bear on a motorcycle with a pink ribbon junking up my place. I swear, I think that they must pull out the old inventory, slap a pink ribbon on the product and voila! (Of course, that is simply my opinion and I have bought my share of pink ribbon pens, Day Timer pages, etc. so I should shut up. )

I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles. queenb, dberk, lildago, and giz, I will keep your hurting family members in my prayers. (hope I didn't miss anyone who has posted recently!)
    Last edited by JenniferInCO; 10-15-2005 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Added cancer. Breast awareness and breast CANCER awareness are two different things...

+ Reply to Thread