+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2014Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Gut! You are so strong, I really admire you. When I have the 'gunk' I make ginger tea with cayenne pepper in it. Hope that helps
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Gut, I agree with beerbelly. You are an extremely strong woman and someone to admire. I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Ok - requesting prayers for healthy lungs and a successful last chemo on Friday. You can bet I'll be celebrating then. Love you all - even when I'm not here.
    You've gut it, Gut!!!! I'm always keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you'll call or e-mail me if you ever need anything at all!!!

(I owe you a phone call with a juicy story or two, so that's coming, too.)

Aw - you guys are the best. I'll be here Friday to join the party. Probably not until late afternoon. They couldn't get me in early, but I'm going in early anyway since they didn't specify a time for the bloodletting. I figure if I'm there with an IV in, they'll get let me cut in line for the doctor. I almost always go early to doctor's appointments and that seems to work. Sorry about your friend, Glitter. lildago - chicken soup it is. Beerbelly - I'll go make a strong pot of ginger tea right now, but may chicken out on the cayenne pepper. I'm doing high doses of ester-C on my bank teller's advice. Zinc, multi-V, iron, and movies. Otherwise, I'd be doing laundry and dishes, etc.
    Count your blessings!

I have been thinking a lot about your Gut, and will continue to keep you in my prayers. But let me say - forget about the housework! Get someone to help you with your laundry and let the dustbunnies move in. It is okay to let stuff pile up a bit - you have earned it. And really, I bet someone would be more than happy to come in and lend a hand if you would ask. You need to take care of you - and the rest can wait. I will send a shout out to Marley's vein God - just for you.
    Peace

Gut, I think Ana Bannana has the right idea, except why don't we all volunteer to come over and clean for you? My sister had a wide circle of friends who came in and cleaned for her the week of her chemo and cooked meals for the family. I wish I could come and do that for you. That being said, I'm bringing the champagne for the party!

I just discovered this part of FORT, and I think that this is amazing. We all have problems, but it seems like mine are so minor compared to some other people's problems. Gut, I'll keep you in my prayers and I hope that you get better soon. I don't know what you are going thru, but I know what your family is going thru, because my grandma had cancer and it's not a nice experience.

That being said, I would like you all to please pray for my sister. She's with a guy that isn't nice to her, but she can't see it for some reason, and I'm afraid that there will be major consequences if she doesn't do anything about it. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you for taking the time to read this....

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejanelle
    I just discovered this part of FORT, and I think that this is amazing. We all have problems, but it seems like mine are so minor compared to some other people's problems. Gut, I'll keep you in my prayers and I hope that you get better soon. I don't know what you are going thru, but I know what your family is going thru, because my grandma had cancer and it's not a nice experience.

That being said, I would like you all to please pray for my sister. She's with a guy that isn't nice to her, but she can't see it for some reason, and I'm afraid that there will be major consequences if she doesn't do anything about it. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you for taking the time to read this....

I second that this is an amazing part of FORT. Although I don't post responses often, I do think about everyone and say quick prayers to help everyone through what they are going through.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I second that this is an amazing part of FORT. Although I don't post responses often, I do think about everyone and say quick prayers to help everyone through what they are going through.
    Same here!

ilovejanelle - glad you found this thread, it really tends to put things in perspective for many of us. I will certainly add your sister to my prayers, and hope that things work out.

May I also direct you to the Share Your Good News thread? It too, is often filled with uplifting stories.

+ Reply to Thread