+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8860Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I hope your generous good works bring karma that will come back to find assistance for yourself when you may need it in the future. We all need friends like you, Brooks!
    Lynda

Ask me what my biggest fear is....it is losing a loved one. Tomorrow will be 2 months since I lost the love of my life. The tears are flowing..when will it get easier?? It still feels unreal. It really makes you appreciate everything. Please always cherish the moments...even if they are bad. Life is precious. My heart hurts so much...
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

And it's been raining all day..that's how my soul feels like right now.
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Ask me what my biggest fear is....it is losing a loved one. Tomorrow will be 2 months since I lost the love of my life. The tears are flowing..when will it get easier?? It still feels unreal. It really makes you appreciate everything. Please always cherish the moments...even if they are bad. Life is precious. My heart hurts so much...
    You have my sympathy. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through and hope that each and every day there is something that can bring you joy. That might help? You have a very positive outlook on life and I know that will benefit you as you go through your grieving process. Take care.
    Stargazer161 likes this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

No one can answer the "when will it get easier" question. Grief is different for everyone who experiences it. Are you working with a grief support group or grief counselor?

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    You have my sympathy. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through and hope that each and every day there is something that can bring you joy. That might help? You have a very positive outlook on life and I know that will benefit you as you go through your grieving process. Take care.
    Thank you...I try to be positive..but some days are harder than others.
    beerbelly and Cootie like this.
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    No one can answer the "when will it get easier" question. Grief is different for everyone who experiences it. Are you working with a grief support group or grief counselor?

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    I have thought of joining a support group...his best friend and I have been in touch a lot...Nathan was like his brother. We are keeping each other sane. Thank you.
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you...I try to be positive..but some days are harder than others.
    I'm so sorry for all your heartache!!! Allow yourself the time to grieve, cry all you want for as long as it takes. Try to be patient and gentle with yourself while going through this. I'm glad you have Nathan's friend to talk to, and do reach out if you feel you want or need to get more help. Counselors can be awesome.

Thinking of you!
    beerbelly and Stargazer161 like this.

Aww, you sweet soul, you. People who love deeply, grieve deeply. Punkin is a testament to that.

One of the kids from Parkland was asked about the loss of a friend and he confidently said he wasn't worried about him, that he knew he was in a better place. I was taken aback by how casual he was, but after his words sunk in, his strength gave me strength. I hope they will give you strength, too.

Punkin, beerbelly and Stargazer161 like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Oh Star! Sending love. And remember it is okay to have a bad day, or a hard day and it doesn't mean you aren't strong. It's important to go through grief.

I love you!
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread