+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8825Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Star, I had no idea. I feel terribly for you. You know we had a young girl in our area go through something quite similar exactly two years ago. She was married though, to her high school sweetheart, and they had a newborn - less than 2 weeks old. By the grace of God, she is doing well. She loved him with all her heart, and that's all you can do, Star. While you were with him, you loved him with all your heart. I truly hope that you will find that kind of love again. You deserve it; you have an ability to find joy in nearly everything, which is a special trait that I admire.

Take Care, FORT Friend.
    Punkin, Brooks, beerbelly and 3 others like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Loving watching the Rose Parade while waiting for my hair to dry...then off to Urgent Care as I've bled from a place I shouldn't have bled. Actually, I'm also waiting a bit to see if that continued or was a one off. Anyway, Urgent Care is open - I called - so we'll see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Loving watching the Rose Parade while waiting for my hair to dry...then off to Urgent Care as I've bled from a place I shouldn't have bled. Actually, I'm also waiting a bit to see if that continued or was a one off. Anyway, Urgent Care is open - I called - so we'll see.
    Pretty sure that wasn't in your plan for a New Year's Day celebration. Let us know how it goes!!!!
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh no...hope all is well!
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

Well whatever it was cleared up so I didn't go to Urgent Care. If it flares up again, I'll go. I have such a full schedule this week that I'm feeling the pressure...anyway, I took advantage of the free time and did a load of laundry. I have three more to go, but enough clean to get through this week.

On 1/10 I start with a cleaning woman who also does laundry. I won't know how to live without an overflowing laundry basket.
    Punkin, waywyrd, beerbelly and 4 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

My heart skipped a beat, Ariel, reading about 'bleeding.' I'm such a wuss. Glad all cleared up and the trip to Urgent Care was not needed.

And for a cleaning woman who will make things a bit easier for you.
    Arielflies and AZChristian like this.

Having a cleaning woman is life changing. I clean - but it's not my forte. It's truly a gift and a skill. I love coming home to a clean apartment and seeing how thoughtful they are with my apartment.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Amen, me too. Cleaning lady came today. I got home from work, smelled the slightly sweet clean smell, noticed that the floors are free of dog hair, mud, and flour. I can’t live without her.
    Punkin and Arielflies like this.

So, the memorial is set...ticket bought...I've even written a page long eulogy....ah, just thinking about re-reading it is making me cry....my heart hurts. I loved him so f-ing much....
    My head is full of fire and grief and my tongue runs wild, pierced with shards of glass~ Federico García Lorca

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    So, the memorial is set...ticket bought...I've even written a page long eulogy....ah, just thinking about re-reading it is making me cry....my heart hurts. I loved him so f-ing much....
    Is it soon? I am again so sorry for the loss of your Nathan. I continue to keep you in my thoughts. I am sure your eulogy will be beautiful.

+ Reply to Thread