+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree964Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

I felt like a whole person again after my hysterectomy...I was 28 when I had mine.

Shyra - so sorry to hear about your friend's troubles. Seems like prayers are gonna keep me on my knees for a while. GOD - are you listening?

A lady I do volunteer work with lost her 2 year old granddaughter in a tragic swimming pool accident yesterday. So sad. Sometimes there just are not enough words...

AnaBanana...That is awful news! I hate seeing anyone die but especially children.........

Neighbour grand daughter went to Toronto sick kids today from London and they said she will need a transplant........I don't have a good feeling about the outcome because there is always a waiting list and I found out that the mother's sister had 2 kids with this same problem and both died..........

I have been praying and praying ever since the hurricane and now about baby Rylie...I sure hope things get better for everyone!

I thought she was in Toronto yesterday when I posted but she was in London Ontario hospital..she is now on her way by ambulance to Toronto...
    Last edited by shyra; 09-02-2005 at 11:47 AM. Reason: made a mistake on my info

Premium Member
    My son will be leaving within the next day or two with his National Guard unit, he doesn't know yet where he will be but it will be somewhere on the Gulf coast and he'll be gone for at least a month. I'm scared for him (it's a mom thing) but he volunteered and wants to go down there and help. I'm so proud of him and I'm saying lots of prayers for him and for all the troops and rescue people who are down there trying to help.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Marley, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I think one of the hardest things we do as parents is watching our kids do what they need to do.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Marley, extend our thanks to your son and his other guardsmen for their help. It's great to have people willing to come down here and restore order and help give out food and water. And a big thanks to you too, for raising such a great guy.

Marleybone - many thoughts and prayers to you and your son. That's wonderful these men and women are helping these unfortunate people. Bless him!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

School officially starts thurday.

One of your school's children was already shot on the playground over night/this morning.

It's going to be a tough year.

Marley, add my prayers and good wishes to everyone who posted above me. I will be thinking of you, your son, and all your family members. You've raised a fine young man.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Marley add my prayers and thoughts to the rest and give your son a hug for and a big thank you for me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    I felt like a whole person again after my hysterectomy...I was 28 when I had mine.

25 here - never felt better!

+ Reply to Thread