+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Cuddle up in that big ol' chair of yours and rest up Gut.

Ug. I have Mastitis

Gut: Wish I could help ya out too. So heres some snacks for you:
    Tho, you probably won't want to eat the spam, if you are on a healthy diet
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Gut, glad to hear things are ok. I think it's great that your friend cleaned for you. Please know that I'm sure all of us here would be happy to volumteer to come and clean for you! Well, I'm sure some of us would like to help. Ok, maybe we would love to think about coming over to clean. Take care!

ClosetNerd - I had mastitis too, so you have my deepest sympathy. What helped me most was letting hot water in the shower beat down on it as much as I could stand. I'm sure you have advised your doctor and have instructions as to whether you can take anything for pain. I'm doing well today. Took nausea meds as soon as I got up and had a small breakfast of Morning Thunder tea, dry, enriched cereal and a banana. Later I had some mixed nuts. Lots of water. I'll try for some veggies and plain, nonfat yogurt before I head in for my white blood cell shot in about an hour. I think I'll have no problem driving myself. I did a 1-mile exercise video this morning and have been up and down the basement stairs for laundry 3 or 4 times. I'll walk the dog later and that should be enough exercise for today. I'll plan to read more Harry Potter for the rest of the evening.
    Count your blessings!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Gut, I truly admire your strength. You inspire me!!!!!

Good luck today.

Yikes! be careful on the stairs Gut, Dizzyness can hit at any time
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Gut, glad to hear that things are going ok so far. Get lots of rest!

I am going to make myself sit down and read as soon as I see what's new here. I just got back from my Neulasta shot, so my white blood cells are blasting back. The drive down and back was non-eventful and I played a very soothing Peruvian meditation tape, so I'm in a mellow mood. You all are wonderful here in case I don't say that enough.
    Count your blessings!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're doing well, Gut!

My trouble is relatively minor. I signed up for cross-country at my new school so I ccould meet some people. We're supposed to run 15-20 minutes most days of the week before the season starts so we can build up our endurance. I tried it today, and I ran about two blocks before I had to stop and walk home. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the season.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well I am out of the hospital and think I got some of the same brain dead health care people that some of youhave complained about. the surgical recovery floor was down to two patients, me and someone else so they moved us to the medical care floor. these people had no clue as to what to do and i had to tell them things like, I want to go for a walk, and they would look at me and say, but you got that stomach drain tube attached to you. yes and you pull it apart here and use this plug here and then I can go for a walk of which you people say i need to do to clear my lungs and get better.....thinking the whole time "and I am paying how much $$$ for this room? and I got to tell you how to do your job?"

I got 35 staples in me and a good size scar, from the belt line to a hand width above my belly, so much for that adonis body I had...

still sore and can't sleep on either side or the stomach and wasn't much of a back sleeper but guess I'm gonna learn how for awhile.

Gut. good luck to you dear and keep the happy thoughts in mind. I won't tell you who was my happy thought but she sure does look good in the maids outfit

+ Reply to Thread