+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Just a reminder that I'm starting chemo tomorrow (Monday) and would love your thoughts and prayers if you think of it. Thanks.
    Oh I just want you to know that you have my thoughts, prayers and hugs from the cats every day Gutmutter.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Just a reminder that I'm starting chemo tomorrow (Monday) and would love your thoughts and prayers if you think of it. Thanks.
    They've never stopped.

Premium Member
    I'm with ya, Gut.

You got it Gut. I think my bracelets are staying until you are done with chemo. Ichiro needs a rest anyway.

I'll be sending my thoughts your way, too. I hope all goes well
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Gut-our thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep a positive outlook! Get your rest and relaxation in! Take the drugs to help you with any nausea-they really help!!!

I'm baaaaack! I want to know why the drug culture doesn't know about these chemo drugs. I have a buzz and a floaty, out of body type of detatchment thing going on. Please excuse any mistakes I miss, because I'm making them every other word. Anyway, I'm fine right now and hope I don't crash tomorrow. I go back tomorrow (she said I would be able to drive myself) for an injection of something that will greatly boost my white blood cell output. I also moved the rest of my treatments to a Friday schedule so I can recupe over the weekends. That means I won't have the one the day before school starts that I was dreading. Good, good. I started the new Harry Potter and listened to a new healing tape from a Peruvian musician. Famita - thanks for the heads up on the nausea drugs. I will take them as directed and they will work. I'm planning to be proactive with a healthy diet and mild exercize. Thank you all! I thought of you while I was hooked up. Oh yeah, it took 3 veins and 2 nurses before they could IV me. Ha. Another thing - my friend from Kenya who loves to clean came today and roped my 14 year old daughter into a MAJOR cleaning of my kitchen and bathroom. I'm talking coffee pot, microwave, the whole 9 yards. Wow. Friends are amazing.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    Good to hear from you, Gut. Take care.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Premium Member
    Gut, I'm glad to hear you're doing OK so far. Take it easy and gets lots of rest.

rest up and enjoy the fuzziness. In other words RELAX... LALALALALALALA
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread