+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Joeguy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Sorry to hear about your troubles joeguy. Are you taking fiber supplements? That was what got me through mine, but I wasn't nearly as bad as you. Ask your doctor if that would help.
    Count your blessings!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    good luck Joeguy! Hope you're feeling better soon. I had my gallbladder out last year and it changed my life!! GOOD LUCK!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, took the dogs out for a run and my McNab goes and pulls the ligement from the back of her rear leg loose. so that $2,300 going out to the vet friday....the day after I get my gut operated on and also the washing machine has broke down

Damn Joe, you are having some rotten luck. Your sig line really is appropriate.

Words can not express how sad I am right now

A lot of you know I have been with my nephew for the past week and I am glad to say this has nothing to do with him, but this does not really make the news any better.

A friend of mine had cancer earlier this year and went through chemo, she lost her hair and stuff, but it seemed to work as the cancer was gone. The day that I left to go to Oregon she went to her doctor for what she thought was a pulled muscle and had a CAT scan done. It turned out that the cancer had spread to her liver and her lungs and she was initally given 3-4 months to live.

The diagnosis got much worse as more was learned and she was told that she only had weeks to live. As it turned out she didn't even have that long. She passed away yesterday morning and I can not even imagine the pain that her family is in.

If you could please send lots of love and prayers to Sheri's hubby and her two children Kenny and Nikki I would be forever greatful.

I am going to the funeral this Saturday also.

I don't think that I have any more tears left.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Oh no Jluvs, that was so fast.

I am sure all of us here are willing to help you out if you need anything. Good Luck.

Awww JLuvs - I will certainly keep you and your friends in my prayers.
    Times like these call for words of comfort and wisdom, and they are often difficult to find. Tears flow as much as they should - so don't suppress them.

JoeGuy - you too are in my prayers. And I agree with Unk - your sig. line seem to be right on target! How strange.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh JLuvs, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I will certainly keep you and her family in my prayers. Please feel free to pm me if you need to vent/shoulder to cry on/yell etc
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

JLuvs - What a sad, sad turn of events. I'm keeping you and yours in my heart.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread