+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    What is a swirly?
    I'd tell ya, but I'd hate to warp the innocent ways of the unknowing.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    everyone who has a problem.

My trouble today is probably the smallest trouble you can imagine. I'm going on an overnight confirmation retreat with my school tomorrow and I just realized that I'm going to miss Survivor.

My friends and family thank you for this thread.

I tried to make a doctor appointment today and found out that Bruce went to MY doctor to have himself checked for STD's, and then he skipped out on the bill, therefore they cannot make an appointment for me. When I told them that we were never "legally" :rolleyes married (annulment and all), they said tough beans, lady.

So I gave them his parents' address as his forwarding - it's the only one I have so far, and I hope like hell his mom opens the envelope. His parents are oblivious regarding the "real" reasons for our split.

Plus, now I'm getting letters from both local and federal tax commissions stating that I filed my taxes incorrectly. I filed "married filing separately" which was the case until June of this year. Apparently the little mister was filing as "single", which we were not, and guess who gets stuck paying the extra taxes? Uh huh. Me. I'm beginning to think this will not end soon.

/end rant

Yikes JD.
    I hope this all gets cleared up soon.

My only new problem at the moment is I have a spider bite or bug bite on my collar bone that stings and itches like crazy.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

J.D. maybe you could contact the firm he worked for and ask for advice. You might not get it but you would probably feel better.

for you JD.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    JD have you looked into the "Innocent Spouse Relief"; I'm no tax expert but I seem to remember some things about filing separate from your partner and they do things you are unaware of... good luck!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    JD have you looked into the "Innocent Spouse Relief"; I'm no tax expert but I seem to remember some things about filing separate from your partner and they do things you are unaware of... good luck!
    At least for federal tax purposes, there is a good chance you'll qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    J.D. maybe you could contact the firm he worked for and ask for advice. You might not get it but you would probably feel better.
    Firm? No reputable firm would hire that hack. Besides, every other attorney in town is looking for him, too, since he owes them money, as well.

I do have a friend that works at the IRS - we'll call her "Paula".

She set me up with a Consumer Tax Advocate. She is employed by the IRS, but represents us common taxpayers. I hope she can help. I just found out about all of this.

Since I'm free to bitch in this thread - I'm taking full advantage today. Eh, count your blessings that I just deleted my latest rant. And thanks everyone for putting up with me. You all are so nice, and I am working very hard to "get over it already".

J.D.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread