+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1777Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I'm so sorry Gumutter.

As always, I am thinking of you!

My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you Gut.

Gut, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything from here on out goes okay.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Gut, you're in my prayers as well.

Pom, I'm sorry to hear about Salad's stroke. Hang in there, Sweetie!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

My chemo doctor swears you have to have a good cry before you can really start to fight and he asked me if I had had mine. Well when I found out I had cancer the first time around I was eerily calm, but finally had a good cry when you all rallied around me here. Then yesterday when I found out about the second cancer I was mad. I had a brief moment on the drive home when I almost felt like tears, but mostly it was a weary anger at the setback. Then I come here this morning and see Unklescott's pink ribbon. Then I see Mariner's and Glitter's and gabriel's. Well that unlocked the flood gates. I scroll down and see Pom's, AI's, and Jewelsy's and I am a lost cause. Well, Dr. Horner I guess that means I'm ready to fight now. You guys will never ever know what the support I get here has meant to me in this battle. With school on break and teacher friends off doing classes and having moved post-divorce, there just isn't a lot of support around here. OK, I'm just wallowing now. THANK YOU doesn't even begin to cover it.
    Count your blessings!

I can't remember how to change my avaitor Gut, so here is a pink elephant for you. I'm really hoping everything works out for you. Sorry to hear about Salad, Pom, I hope she is getting better.

Well, my wonderful friend got the insurance company to up the payout amount from $4,102 to $5,676. She told me that is as good as we are going to get without hiring our own assesser. I can't agrue with that. So, I have to sign the title and turn it in to them and get this done. And go get my new used car. I'm glad I listened to her the first day and didn't turn in the title when they asked for it. My hands would have been tied at the lower amount. Sorry to hear that happened to you Corksy, it's kind of a shame that you have to be protected against the people you are paying money to, to provide protection to you but that is what this insurance thing seems like.
    Last edited by nlmcp; 07-14-2005 at 07:52 AM.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

yep, insurance companies deserve a two big

I'm glad you were able to up it a little nlmcp.

Hang in there gut, you can do it. Unlike insurance companies, you deserve two big

Gut, some say diagnosis is the worst....the waiting to know what you are dealing with. Take care of yourself, and glad to see you on the fort...lots of positive vibes coming your way.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Gut, I echo everything everyone else on here has said. You will be in my prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Gut, I am here for you. You are in my prayers and my heart! *BIG HUG*
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread