+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2020Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey

Re: Talk about your troubles

I'm going to fill out two forms to delay the hearing. I had a very unpleasant dream the night before the last day to fill out a form to have papers served. So, I looked through the forms and found out that I could delay the hearing. It would be easier to confront the stalker if I had never been abandoned.

This really isn't a big trouble per say but it is bothering and I want to vent.

I had a great day at church (I was the guest speaker!) and two of the women invited me to lunch after out church meeting but I declined because I had plans with this gentleman I have been seeing. I honestly reached out to him because I left a jacket at his place that I want back but he was very flirty and we made plans after church. We texted all through the week and he was blowing up my phone yesterday while I was at the beach (it's my beach 'n preach Sunday).

So today after my texts before and a phone call after church I didn't hear from him. Only when I got home he told me that he was super hungover but did I want to watch the soccer match. I said I did and where and when....silence. I wrote 'hello?' and he wrote "hello". So I told him to forget it.

He still has not texted me to apologize or anything.

What is shocking here is the man is older than me - 43 - and I am just shocked by this behavior.

So, I am going to have to say good-bye to that jacket.
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The jacket is worth more than he seems to be. I'd text him back, ask if he's home, then tell him I'm on my way over to pick up my jacket. If he's not home, ask him when he'll be there.

No way would I lose out on a good jacket!!!!
    Punkin, captain, Kip and 2 others like this.

LOL!

He lives in the East Village and I just want to leave it be. We have a mutual friend that might be my 'jacket connection'.
    Kip and AZChristian like this.
    - Virginia Woolf

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Face it....he's a guy of a certain age. He's letting you know, for sure, who he is! He's a definite NO.

"Hung over"? Sounds more like "skunk drunk."
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-13-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    beerbelly and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe there was just a misunderstanding. Maybe not. I just would hate to assume he was being rude, but there was something wrong with his phone or brain. lol If he wanted to clear it up, he could have though.

I've had that happen before. A guy breaks his neck to take you out, wines and dines you like crazy, tells everyone how crazy he is over you and then...........disappears. lol I find that so amazing and annoying....I haven't figure out why people bother to do that.
    beerbelly likes this.

Seriously. And if you are 43 and *that* hungover - you have a problem.

And this was planned a week ago, and he was all 'looking forward to seeing you'. And if he could text me that he was hungover etc. he could have told me that he couldn't see me today.

The 20-ish year olds in my office call him 'combover' because I showed them a picture of him. Even though I found him attractive, I might be the only one.
    - Virginia Woolf

Well, at least you've found out early. It would be much worse if you fell for the guy, got crazy over him and then discovered he was not treating you right. That hurts. It still sucks though.

It does. I really did like him - but it's not me...it's him. I am awesome!
    Punkin, Kip, Brooks and 5 others like this.
    - Virginia Woolf

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I'm going to fill out two forms to delay the hearing. I had a very unpleasant dream the night before the last day to fill out a form to have papers served. So, I looked through the forms and found out that I could delay the hearing. It would be easier to confront the stalker if I had never been abandoned.
    Good...you should do it when you feel comfortable - and strong.

+ Reply to Thread