+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

KatesMom, you have noted so many positives within the delivery of this scary news. It is great that it is an early diagnosis. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope your discomfort is minimal.
    KatesMom likes this.

KatesMom I will be keeping you in my prayers.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

News like this always sets me back on my heels. I don't know what to say. Breathing is difficult. I hate that you never know what is coming just around the corner.....but that is just what the deal is. Tomorrow....what is that? I guess you never know until it gets here.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

KatesMom, just stay positive. I know several women who had a diagnosis very similar to yours and they are all fine now. You will be too!
    Punkin and KatesMom like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

KatesMom I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*
    KatesMom likes this.

Thinking of you KatesMom and sending lots of positive vibes your way.
    KatesMom likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

KatesMom, sweetie, I am pulling for you too! I had this attitude that since there had been no breast cancer in my family I didn't have to worry about it and kept putting off having another of those uncomfortable exams for over two years. But Kaiser is so persistent about annual breast exams, I just gave in because I was weary of the constant reminders from them by mail, email and every time I had any contact for unrelated issues. I gave in and luckily, no problem was found. But you are an example to me that no one is immune just because of no familial history. I pray that all goes well and you get that boob lift we all want!

Kisses to you and your family who will be with you on this scary journey. Breast cancer is now so much more curable than in the past. Your positive attitude is a big factor in the fight ahead. You know you have all of us praying for your positive outcome.

Lynda
    KatesMom likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

KatesMom, best of luck with your treatment. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    KatesMom likes this.

Katesmom, I'm sorry to hear your news, but very glad yours was caught so early. Your prognosis sounds excellent and that is wonderful. Still, I know you're scared. I hope to see you here often sharing and getting all the support that we want to give you.
    KatesMom likes this.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. It's funny - we are message board and for the most part we don't know each other in 'real' life. But I do feel all the love and support coming through from all of you - and it really helps! So thank you!
    Punkin, PGM35, Cootie and 4 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread