+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

I'm so sorry for your loss, livin4reality. When we hear of things like this, it reminds us to cherish EVERY day together.

living4reality, I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were blessed with his love. Know that as time goes on, you will change with how you deal with your loss. I'm sending you healing thoughts and prayers and hugs!

I am so very sorry livin4reality for your loss- reading this made me cry. I wish you were closer and we could give you a big hug. Everyone deals with grief & loss differently. I wish I had words of wisdom, I don't. Please know we are all here for you though

FM
    Arielflies likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am so sorry for your loss livin4reality.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

livin4reality, I am very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, you will find your way.
    remember to play

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm so sorry for your loss, livin4reality. It's really hard to find a soulmate in life and must be unbearable difficult to lose them once you've found them. I'm happy that your years together brought you so much joy and built memories you can cherish to get you through hard times ahead.

So sorry. What an incredible loss.
    Count your blessings!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Livin4reality, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your beloved husband. You sound like you were devoted to each other and it's hard right now to find your way and get your bearing. Hold tight to your cherished memories of your soul mate and beloved husband. He will always reside in your heart. Let yourself grieve for as long as you need. Cry as often as need be. In time, when you are up to it, perhaps a bereavement group would help. I've not lost a spouse but a dear stepson, and we found our church bereavement group was very helpful. I hope you have family or good friends who will rally around you at this time. Sending you virtual hugs. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Kip, famita, Gutmutter and 2 others like this.

Livin4reality, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please check in and let us know how you are doing.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Livin4reality, my sincere condolences on the loss of your dear husband.

+ Reply to Thread