+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers! Healing is happening every day. The mood is getting better. I am able to walk, so am excited about that! I won't go back to work til after christmas.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Glad to hear that your recovery is going well, Famita.

Good to hear Famita !
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers! Healing is happening every day. The mood is getting better. I am able to walk, so am excited about that! I won't go back to work til after christmas.
    Famita!!! So glad you checked in and really happy to hear you are healing so nicely.

Yea! famita's back! Glad to hear you're making progress.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    I just saw your post! I was wondering how things were going. So glad you're on the mend. GREAT news.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good for you, famita! It's your Christmas Miracle!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll just keep posting here, then.

I'm angry today, too. I'm about to go out. I'll see how I do after that.

I lost a couple more real life contacts again in the last week or two. But I blame myself more than I blame them. Whatever though.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Did you enjoy your time outside, Johnny?

It was okay.

Are you feeling better?

At the moment, yeah. Kinda.

That's good. Welcome back, Johnny. Am I doing good so far, Johnny? Yes JK.
    Punkin, Kip and Cootie like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've been so depressed lately. I tend to get depressed this time of year, a combination of the short cold days and having another New Year and birthday go by where I take stock of where I am in life and always seem to come up wanting. I'm so tired of going on job interviews and never getting the job. I just had an interview yesterday and it didn't go well. It only lasted 20 minutes. I got the impression that they either didn't like me or they've already picked who they want for the job and they were going through the motions of doing an interview with me because they're required to do so many interviews for a job opening. I was so frustrated and let down, I ended up crying on my way home, which was embarrasing because I'm helping out a co-worker who can't drive for the next 6 months by taking him to and from work so he had to witness my breakdown.

I just feel like a failure in every aspect of life. I don't have a boyfriend or kids, I've been stuck in the same job for 12 years, I only earn about as much as someone with a high school diploma and I have a Bachelor of Science! I feel like nobody wants me and that really hurts. I'm so tired of being alone.

I've been trying not to complain to my friends or on this forum but it's been eating me up inside so I needed to say something. And I know you all will probably say "But you're not alone, you have us!" and that's true but you know that's not the same thing as having someone in the same city as you who can spend time with you face to face. Virtual friendships can't take the place of the real thing.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

+ Reply to Thread