+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2015Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Talk about your troubles

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty angry, careless, stressed out, and even pretty hateful for the past couple weeks or so now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty angry, careless, stressed out, and even pretty hateful for the past couple weeks or so now.
    It's okay. I understand. And still care about you.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Johnny K, maybe it would help if you told us why you are angry and upset. We're here for you.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Johnny, I haven't been on the forums enough to have noticed, but whenever I see your name on a post, i always read it because I enjoy hearing your take on things.

If you don't care to share more details here, do you have someone to talk to? Or write it all out just as if you were going to explain your feelings to us - but don't post it. Sometimes just the act of writing things down gives us more clarity or new insights.

{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Edited to add: If you decide to share more here, I don't think you will regret it. I mostly lurk, but the kindness and wisdom of the regulars here is astonishing.
    Last edited by Kip; 08-15-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    cablejockey and Debb70 like this.

Yeah, Johnny. This is a great place to just say what's going on. It helps me at least. Share if you feel like it. I find others here to be very supportive and they offer some pretty good advice too.

Kip, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. That kind of thing must be so difficult to handle. You didn't cause it though. I've read a lot on the subject and it's something inside the person. Others have no control over that. Take care.

I always enjoy reading your posts.
    We all go through "irritable posts" stages and have off days where it would be better if we didn't post a word.

You know we all care about you.

Kip, the fact that you are thinking "would've, could've, should've" means you did care, and she knew that, so please don't feel guilty. You were off doing something kind for someone else and I suspect she wouldn't have wanted it any other way, and that she certainly wouldn't want you feeling blue now.

As for you, Mr. JK, I agree with PB. You've hemmed and hawed long enough... now out with it! Seriously though, we are here for you, so please feel free to share if you think it might help.

Okay ... you have my attention.

If you want to reveal the reasons for your report of being "angry, careless, stressed out, and even pretty hateful" first please note that I haven't noticed.

Also ... if you want to explain but maybe don't want any comments or unsolicited advice ... please just say so,

If there is something someone can do ... also, please just say so.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

First, I don't think I have ever seen you post hatefully. If you are angry and stressed, its best you talk about it- than hold it all in .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Well, my long-lasting AGT rants should be an indication. I bet I am overreacting to what's been happening on there, but still.

That and the combined negative feelings I still have from certain situations I've brought up in the past just makes me not really care anymore. I am more outspoken now, but not really in a good way.

There is something else but I will just leave it for now.

+ Reply to Thread