+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Pwettybird, I'm so sorry to hear your news. That's very young to pass away. We never know what others are dealing with. I've recently known several people in their 50's who died of cancer. Maybe you could send her family a card or post a message about her on the funeral home's website. I'm sure they would want to hear your touching comments about her.
    Photobabe and Eastcoastmom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Pwettybird, I'm so sorry to hear yournews. That's very young to pass away. We never know what others are dealing with. I've recently known several people in their 50's who died of cancer. Maybe you could send her family a card or post a message about her on the funeral home's website. I'm sure they would want to hear your touching comments about her.
    Thank you so much for your comments. Sorry I am just now getting back to you. To say it's been easy is a lie. It's been really hard. I still am in utter disbelief. I did post a comment on the funeral home's website, and I also was able to go to her visitation and pay my respects to one of her son's and see her laying there was so unbelievably hard. She will be forever remembered and cherished by me even though it'll be hard I know she's in a better place watching over her family now.

Pwettybird... it is so sad to hear these things and I am sad for you and send thoughts and some hugs.

I connect with some of those who work at my local Grocery Store ... and I really can understand how you feel.

I'm glad you were able to say some kind words to her family. You have let them know she touched others' lives.

Be well.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm so sorry. That's so sad. I have really good relationships with the woman who owns my local corner store and the deli cashier at the grocery store. My mail lady from my old house is now one of my best friends.
    It's pretty amazing how these people become so important to us.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. She sounds very special.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Thank you both. It may not make alot of sense to us why God decided to take her so soon, but now she's an angel for her family. I am very thankful that I was able to talk to one of her son's at least and let him know how truly special his mom really was but I know he knew because he even told me that my whole grocery store was in awe of her and really cared about her.
    Kip likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

My condolences, pwettybird.

About 20 years ago, a clerk in the grocery store I shopped at, slipped down the stairs at her apartment building and died. She was only in her 40s. I still think about her every now and again.

Your customer must have been a remarkable person. Her sudden passing is a reminder to us that not only can life be unpredictable, but how much we can be affected by relative strangers in our everyday lives.
    spockwhat and inthegarden like this.

People come into our lives for a reason pwettybird. You got to know a special lady and her family! and she got to know you. You were both very lucky

FM
    Kip likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sad to say we lost my uncle today. He had been sick for awhile and was in pain. There was nothing more they could for do for him. It's sad though. He was a good man and I have fond memories of him.

I'm sorry for your loss, Deb. It's never easy when you loose a loved one.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm sad to say we lost my uncle today. He had been sick for awhile and was in pain. There was nothing more they could for do for him. It's sad though. He was a good man and I have fond memories of him.

So very sorry for your loss Debb70. I'm sure he was an amazing man and will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

+ Reply to Thread