+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1777Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Cootie, I'm glad to hear your Dad is feeling better and a relief to you since you can't be with him. Sending positive thoughts and get well wishes.

Bless his heart, he sounds like a fun dad.

Thinkin' of you & yours.

Thanks for your kind words. My father is alert and doing well as they check out his gall bladder and pancreas (MRI right now). Hopefully they will find something they can work on to make him feel better.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Hope your dad feels better soon, Cootie! Sending good thoughts your way!

I am hoping that I won't need to post any sad news here for a while and think that maybe this post should be in the "Good News" thread - My father had his gall bladder removed on Monday and is recovering nicely and may even get to go home tomorrow! He feels pretty good. My sister has been wonderful as the contact and has kept us all in the loop on how he is doing. I have not heard exactly what is wrong with him except that the doctors felt that removing the gall bladder would be the right thing to do. And the fact that he is eating, is hungry and ready to be home is very promising. Thanks so much all of you for your kind words. I am very appreciative of the positive thoughts that have been expressed here.
    justCoz and inthegarden like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

That's great news Cootie. I hope his healing process continues and am glad to hear his surgery went so well. He sounds like a pretty tough guy!

I'm feeling like a taker since I hardly ever visit this thread, but I'd like to beg, plead, for any prayers anyone can give for an acquaintance who went missing yesterday. I don't want to go into details because I prefer not to reveal my location. I just want to say though, that there is genuine reason for concern for this man's well-being because of the circumstances surrounding how he went missing. He has a wife and young daughter and I can't imagine the hell the family is going through right now. Fortunately she has a strong community surrounding her. Just please pray that he is ok and will return to his family with no harm to him.

Good news Cootie.I am so happy for you!!! and of course your dad.

Spockwhat -I am sending out good vibes for your friend. How sad for his wife and daughter
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Spockwhat - I am so sorry for you and of course the family to go through such a sad experience. I hope your acquaintance returns unharmed soon and is reunited with his family.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Cootie - I'm glad everything worked out for your dad. It sounds like he's well on his way to recovery.

Spockwhat - prayers for your acquaintance.

spockwhat, I hope you were able to get some sleep last night. You must be terribly worried. I'd like to add my prayers to those already being said.

+ Reply to Thread