+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree. You've got to listen to your inner voice. Oprah taught me that that is the voice of God. Made sense to me. I've only gone wrong when I haven't listened, but gone in a different direction.

I learned that from Oprah too. It was at a very painful time in my life and I am so thankful that I heard the message that day.

There is very popular book about listening to the still voice within. I think the Unitarian faith emphasizes its general philosophies.
    You can do it!

Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. i'm hopefully having a little procedure tomorrow that will free up my femoral arteries. After a while of not being able to walk due to pain, hopefully one of my legs will be rotor-rooted and then 6 weeks later the other one will be. If not , then I'll be getting by-passes. I'm looking forward to being able to go on walks and exercising again. I'm also quitting smoking tonight. I've been weaning myself for the past year, and tonight 's the night for my quitting.
    just1paul and Hyper like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Good luck with your procedure tomorrow, famita, and with quitting smoking. Will keep you in my prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. i'm hopefully having a little procedure tomorrow that will free up my femoral arteries. After a while of not being able to walk due to pain, hopefully one of my legs will be rotor-rooted and then 6 weeks later the other one will be. If not , then I'll be getting by-passes. I'm looking forward to being able to go on walks and exercising again. I'm also quitting smoking tonight. I've been weaning myself for the past year, and tonight's the night for my quitting.
    Prayers coming your way and for quitting!

Famita, I hope all goes well for you. You will be in my thoughts.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gracious, famita! That sounds like a lot to be taking on, all at the same time. Good luck!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, famita! Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
    Count your blessings!

famita, I'll keep you in my prayers for a good outcome on your procedure, a speedy recovery and a healthy smoke free future!

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. i'm hopefully having a little procedure tomorrow that will free up my femoral arteries. After a while of not being able to walk due to pain, hopefully one of my legs will be rotor-rooted and then 6 weeks later the other one will be. If not , then I'll be getting by-passes. I'm looking forward to being able to go on walks and exercising again. I'm also quitting smoking tonight. I've been weaning myself for the past year, and tonight 's the night for my quitting.
    Goes without saying - Prayers and thoughts
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread