+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

Buglover, so sorry to hear this news. Gives a whole new perspective to some of the other "stuff" we're dealing with. Praying for you and your son.

AZC

buglover, I'm grateful God gave you time to prepare but still my heart aches for you.

And Fanny Mare, your post touched me - you said that so well.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

What a strong mother and advocate your are, bug! I wish I could summon some words of comfort for you. They fail me. God bless you and God bless Victor. And God continue to give you both the strength you need right now.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Love you, bug. {hug}
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I'm so sorry, Bug.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

My ex's cancer has escalated and he will be starting chemo soon for 6 months. I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good. Things ended badly for us, but he's still my kids' father.
    Count your blessings!

Oh Gut.....strange how our paths have crossed. Stay close to your kid and I hope what I am dealing with will assist you in helping your son and yourself. All things in life are not without meaning or purpose. Use my story as you see fit. Namaste
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sending huge hugs and prayers to you, bug and to you Gut! And sending hope of peace and serenity to both of you and Victor. I have been thinking about both of you. I'm so sorry. I am in awe of both of you - bug for being so loving and supportive, and focusing on the positive, with regard to your son. Gut, for being so willing and able to put the feelings of the past to the side to be there for the father of your children. You two will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Sending huge hugs and prayers to you, bug and to you Gut! And sending hope of peace and serenity to both of you and Victor. I have been thinking about both of you. I'm so sorry. I am in awe of both of you - bug for being so loving and supportive, and focusing on the positive, with regard to your son. Gut, for being so willing and able to put the feelings of the past to the side to be there for the father of your children. You two will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ditto to what KatesMom said! You are both amazing women and give me so much to aspire to be like every day. Thinking of you both.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't know what to say.

I love you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread