+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1523Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted. I mostly update family and friends on face book regarding my son's progress. Just wanted to thank all of you who have had us in your thoughts and prayers. After a lengthy battle with cancer, his liver is failing. We are now going to discuss end of life care tomorrow. He had 10 wonderful months this year pain and symptom free and was able to travel to a couple of states, meet new people and enjoy his life. Thanks again for the love and light.
    Hugs to you buglover. I remember all your posts about him. <3

I am so sorry, buglover. I think about you and Victor often, and always hope for the best.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Best wishes to you and your family, buglover. It's good that you're able to focus on the positive things and I'm glad your son got to travel and meet new people. It sounds like he's making the most of a terrible situation.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Victor and all the family.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Thinking of you buglover.I dont know the history. But I read lots of love in you post, and posts that follow you. Gentle hugs.

FM
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for the update. It's a reflection of you to point out the positives in such a difficult time. Please know prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Buglover, you've been missed. I'll continue to keep you and Victor in my thoughts and prayers.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Oh buglover, I'm so upset to read about Victor.
    When I've read your post in the past, I thought how lucky Victor is to have such a wonderful, patient, and loving Mom. I've thought about you both often. I am glad that Victor has had a good 10 months and enjoyed himself. As always, you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Buglover, I am so sorry to hear that...but I am glad that Victor was able to have some time to enjoy and celebrate life. My prayers and best wishes for your family.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

As you know dear sister/friend, my heart is with you daily. I did a long Tonglen for the two of you this morning. Hope it helped. You are loved.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread